The sleepy beachside town of Yamba is one of the best kept secrets of East Coast Australia!
With its stunning beaches, laid back vibe and pumping surf it’s the perfect spot to slow down the pace on your Australia adventure between Byron Bay and Sydney – with Byron being only a few hours away on the Greyhound Bus.
So we’ve teamed up with our good buddies at Yamba YHA to offer our 4 night Stay & Play Yamba Package – which contains everything you need for a stopover
- 3 Nights at Yamba YHA – One of our team’s favourite hostels on the east coast! Run by two epic surfer dudes, this amazing hostel has all the comforts of home and an awesome vibe.
- Shane’s Famous Tour – Owner Shane is a bit of a character…. his half day tour around the Yamba coastline has been featured on TV shows and in magazines! Tidal pools, cliff jumps and sunset by the water — heaps of fun!
- Surf With Family (incl. surf equipment) – It’s not a full-on surf lesson, but this is a great way to enjoy the waves amongst good friends. The YHA crew head to the beach and show you around the local break before joining you in the lineup to share some waves with the rest of the backpackers from the hostel!
- Beer on Arrival – Who could turn down an ice cold beer while you check in? Start your Yamba experience in true Aussie style!
So why not add Yamba into your Australia travel plans – we’re pretty sure that you’ll be extending your stay to enjoy it for even longer!
This package includes the following;
- 3 nights at Yamba YHa (mixed dorm)
- Shanes Famous Tour
- Surf With Family (inc surf equipment)
- Beer on arrival
Open dated arrivals must give 7 days notice to book
Please contact us for more details