Looking for an awesome, small group Whitsundays Sailing tour?
Well this 2 day, 2 night trip with the crew of Whitsunday Adventurer takes in all the best bits these stunning islands have to offer.
With space for a max of 12 travellers, this awesome catamaran experience will see you explore the Whitsundays under sail with your experienced and knowledgeable crew taking care of everything whilst you sit back and enjoy the ride.
Stopping off a a variety of stunning reefs for some snorkelling, the Whitsunday Adventurer also give you plenty of time at the famous Hill Inlet Lookout as well as Whitehaven Beach too.
And when you’re not busy exploring or snorkelling why not grab a SUP or even relax in the onboard spa?
The perfect way to experience the Whitsunday Islands with a touch of luxury!
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet
- Snorkelling fringing reef
- Sailing adventure
- Suitable for Families and small group
- Stand up paddle boards
- Heated spa on deck
- Services of skipper and crew
- All meals and snacks
- Tap water, tea and coffee
- Bed linen and bath towel
- Snorkelling equipment and basic tuition
- Stinger suit
- All marina levies
- Whitsunday Adventurer has a BYO policy for all soft and alcoholic beverages. No drinks are for sale on board, so don’t forget to bring what you’d like to drink.
What to Bring:
- Whitsunday Adventurer has a BYO policy for all soft and alcoholic beverages (No Glass or Red wine).
- Beach towel
- Runners or sandals for island walks
- Dietary requirements Vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, gluten-free, dairy/lactose-free – will incur a $15.00 surcharge payable on check-in. Please note, that we are unable to accommodate Halal and Kosher requirements.
- Min passengers 8 Max passengers 12