Discover the natural beauty and adventure of Western Australia on this epic Perth to Monkey Mia tour – including meeting the famous dolphins!
Western Australia is a stunning part of Australia and well worth adding to your Aussie travel plans. This awesome 4 day Perth to Monkey Mia tour (and back again) takes in all the highlights along the coast including stops at The Pinnacles, Kalbarri National Park, Shell Beach and the extraordinary Pink Lake.
Heading north from Perth, your experienced and knowledgeable guides will talk you through all the wonders of WA with an absolute highlight being the famous dolphins at Monkey Mia, who turn up everyday to meet visitors and get a cheeky snack – a tradition that has been going for decades!
The perfect way to discover more of Western Australia and meet some new travel buddies at the same time too.
|Suited To:||Young adults, Adults only, Seniors, Active travellers|
|Accommodation:||Motel, Resort , Ensuite|
|Meals:||Breakfast x 3, Lunch x 1|
- Experience Monkey Mia’s beautiful beaches and wild resident dolphins
- Wander through the ancient rock formations of the Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park
- Stunning hikes/walks with an abundance of wildlife, sea turtles, dugongs, emus and more.
- Uncover the natural wonders of Kalbarri National Park Which includes The Skywalk, Nature’s Window, and Hawkes head lookout.
- Visit the extraordinary and unique pink lake near the coast of the Indian Ocean
- Take a stroll along Shell Beach made from millions of tiny cockle shells
- Stop in at the stunning HMAS Sydney War memorial and enjoy the view of Geraldton
- Lunch in the beautiful seaside town of Cervantes at the Famous Lobster Shack.
- 3 Nights’ private resort/motel room – with ensuite (Kalbarri, Monkey Mia, and Geraldton)
- Includes: 3 x Breakfast, 1 x Lunch
- Admission to 3 National Parks
- Dolphin experience fees
- Lobster Shack Factory Tour
- Guided walks (~8km total)
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild!
- Hosted by an experienced driver-guide
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- Comprehensive local tour commentary
- Selected Perth pick-up/drop-offs points
- Any meals not indicated within the itinerary – plenty of opportunity will be provided to purchase food along the way or dine out with the group
- Hotel transfers pre/post tour itinerary to a nominated pickup point.
- Optional activities and/or tours, and hire equipment extra.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Personal expenses
What to Bring:
- 2L Refillable water bottle
- Sunglasses & sunscreen
- Beach towel & toiletries
- Bathers or swimwear
- All-weather clothing (extreme conditions day/night)
- Comfortable walking shoes (closed-toe shoes)
- 15kg overnight bag & small day pack
- Headlamp or torch
- Insect repellent
- Recharge power bank
- Money for snacks and meals
- A sense of adventure!
- Limited storage space on our vehicle, baggage kept to 1 x 15kg travel bag, 1 x 5kg day bag. This tour is not suitable for mobility-impaired travellers, wheelchairs, walkers or strollers.
- Itineraries may vary to adapt to seasonal changes and occasionally sites in the parks close or do not allow swimming. As safety is our top priority we plan accordingly to ensure our guests have the most fun and best experience possible while on tour.
- Guests are asked to participate in the preparation of meals, clean up, and vehicle unpacking/loading, so everyone can relax together after a long day touring. It’s also a great way to get to know and connect with your fellow travellers.