Skydiving is the ultimate adrenaline rush – free falling out of a plane from up to 15,000 feet!
And if you’re looking to tick a tandem skydive off of your bucket list whilst travelling in New Zealand then skydiving in Taupo is the most budget friendly place to face your fears.
They’ll even pick you up in the Skydive Taupo limo to take you to the drop zone – so you’ll start the day in style!
Choose from either 12,000 feet or 15,000 feet (seriously though, go big or go home!) as you calm down your pre jump nerves you’ll enjoy stunning views across Lake Taupo and the gorgeous New Zealand landscape.
Safely attached to your experienced and qualified tandem skydive instructor you simply have to kick back and enjoy the ride with the team from Skydive Taupo.
Feel the ultimate rush as you free fall for up to 60 seconds at speeds over 200kmph – then when your chute opens glide back to solid ground with more amazing views along the way.
Want to be able to prove you jumped and share it on your social media or send it to your mum? No worries, you can add on photo and video packs to either jump option for the ultimate profile picture!
|Skydive Options||12,000 Feet, 15,000 Feet|
- Taupo’s only one-on-one customer focused drop zone
- We aim to offer a personal service from start to finish making our customers feel ‘special’
- Offer both personalised freefall DVD and Handycam. You can even choose your own music with the handycam
- FREE Limo pick-up!
- FREE mini van pick up from Rotorua – (departs 10am daily)
- Get to jump out of our famous pink plane
- Purchase a 15,000 feet package and jump again for just $170 at either Skydive Taupo or our sister company Skydive Auckland
We run every day weather permitting and generally book every hour from sunrise to sunset (closed xmas day, boxing day and new years day)
100kg weight restriction
Pick up service
We have a courtesy Limousine service which picks up from accommodation in Taupo
We have a mini van service which runs at 10am every morning from Rotorua. This service returns to Rotorua at approx 2:30. Customers can choose to be dropped in Taupo if they prefer
- Personalised Freefall DVD $179
- Freefall Photo’s $165
- Handycam DVD $149
- Handycam Photos$139
Open date tickets please give 5 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 24-48 hours in advance. Ph: 0800 586 766 or 07 377 8300 or from outside NZ: +64 7 377 8300.
Free Phone: 0800 586 766