Queenstown in New Zealands South Island is known for being the adrenaline capital of the country – with heaps of crazy activities on offer, from bungy jumping to white water rafting.
But if you’re searching for the ultimate adrenaline rush it doesn’t get much better than a tandem skydive!
You’ll be strapped to one of the experienced skydive instructors from NZone who will take care of everything for you – you simply need to sit back, hold on tight and enjoy the rush!
With jump options from 9,000, 12,000 or 15,000 feet you’ll be free falling for up to 60 seconds at a terminal velocity of 200kmph!
Once your chute opens you’ll be able to enjoy stunning views across Queenstown Lake and the surrounding mountain ranges before safely getting your feet back onto solid ground.
And for those who want some pics to share on social media (or simply proved that you did jump!) there’s the option to add on a photo or video pack too – the perfect reminder of the scariest moments of your life!
|Skydive Options||9,000 Feet, 12,000 Feet, 15,000 Feet|
- 9,000ft – freefall for 25 seconds
- 12,000ft – freefall for 45 seconds
- 15,000ft – freefall for 60 seconds
Operates: Daily, weather dependant, closed Christmas Day
Transport: Courtesy transport provided from Nzone Skydive Centre, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown
Duration: Allow 3 hours return trip
Clothing: All outer clothes and equipment supplied.
Conditions: Maximum weight is 100kgs (220lbs). There are no age limits however those under 18 years require parental/guardian consent.
Additional Options: Photo and USB Video packages available to purchase on arrival.
Highlights of the skydive experience
- 15 minutes scenic flight to altitude over the stunning Queenstown alpine region.
- 60 seconds freefall at 200km/hour – terminal velocity!
- 5 minute canopy ride back to Earth to take in the views.
- Capture all of the memories with the most comprehensive photo pack in NZ and re-live the experience anytime.
- World-leading skydive facilities at the Dropzone, located on a private farm.
- 1st tandem skydive operator in NZ – most experienced. Jumped over 250,000 customers over last 23 years.
Departures from Central Queenstown Skydive shop at 35 Shotover St. Free scenic transfers along the bed of The Remarkable mountain range to rural dropzone 20kms away.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review