Short on time, but want to see all the highlights that an overnight Whitsundays sailing tour has to offer?
Well this 2 day, 1 night trip onboard Siska ticks off all the must see locations that the Whitsunday Islands has to offer!
This classic sailing yacht is packed full of fun and a great way to experience sailing in the Whitsundays.
A social boat aimed at young adults and backpackers, with a max capacity of 23 it’s big enough to make heaps of new travel buddies but intimate enough not to be a crazy party boat – a perfect balance!
Over your 2 day trip you’ll stop off at Hill Inlet (for those postcard perfect views), plenty of stunning snorkelling spots and of course the world famous Whitehaven Beach.
An East Coast highlight for sure!
Departs: approx 8:30
Returns: approx 4:30pm
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet
- Snorkelling fringing reef
- Sailing adventure
- 18-30s social
- Services of skipper and crew
- All meals and snacks
- Tap water, tea and coffee
- Bed linen
- Snorkelling equipment and basic tuition
- Stinger suit
- All marina levies
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Luggage storage in Airlie Beach
What to Bring:
- Siska has a BYO policy for all soft and alcoholic beverages (No Glass or Red wine). No drinks are for sale on board, so don’t forget to bring what you’d like to drink.
- Please pack in a soft-sided, zipless bag.
- Beach and bath towel
- Runners or sandals for island walks
- Dietary requirements Vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, gluten-free, dairy/lactose-free – will incur a $15.00 surcharge payable on check-in.
- Please note, that we are unable to accommodate Halal and Kosher requirements.
- Min passengers 14 Max passengers 23
07 4967 7555 [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review