If you’re looking to discover the underwater world in Indonesia then Gili Trawangan diving is something we highly recommend!
Island vibes, warm tropical water, colourful coral gardens and a huge resident turtle popular make Gili Trawangan (aka Gili T) a hotspot for scuba divers from around the world!
So we’ve teamed up with the crew of Blue Marlin Gili T (the same company that operate our popular Komodo Island dive options) to offer a full range of dive courses on the island.
Whether you’ve never dived before and want to give it a go with a discover scuba dive day, complete your full PADI open water dive course on Gili T or take your diving even further with advanced open water or rescue diver modules we’ve got you covered.
With a 5* PADI dive centre, experienced and certified dive instructors, training pool, A/C classrooms and a full range of modern, well serviced dive equipment – the crew of Blue Marlin Gili T will take good care of you and help you fall in love with scuba diving!
Want to go pro? If you’re keen to complete your Divemaster Course on Gili T contact our team for more details.
|Course Options||Introductory Scuba Dive, Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver|
- Discover Scuba Diving; The perfect place to start for those who want a taster without committing to a full course. You’ll be guided through a few basic skills before being chauffeured around underwater by a fully qualified instructor for 2 Dives. Max depth 12m. 1 Day
- Open Water; Your first step into the world of professional Diving, this course will teach you all the skills needed to get you started. Following a series of pool training sessions and ocean dives, you’ll walk away with a full PADI qualification. Max depth 18m 3-4 Days
- Advanced Open Water; A great bolt on to the OW experience this is a great way to practice your skills (especially buoyancy) and clock up some more dives too. We highly recommend doing the deep water specialty so you can then dive to 30m. Max depth 30m 2 days
- Rescue Diver; So you’ve discovered a real passion for Diving and want to take the next step to turning it into a career? The Rescue Diver qualification is the first challenge on that route. Learn to recover missing divers, safely get them to shore and administer life support. It’s a tough module but heaps of fun and it will really solidify your existing Dive skills. Max Depth 30m 3-4 Days
- Introduction to diving right through to professional qualification
- Professional, PADI qualified instructors
- Dive warm, tropical waters with a range of dive sites
- Professional team of experienced dive instructors to guide you through
- All classroom materials
- Fully accredited 5* PADI dive centre
- Great range of dive sites
- World recognised qualifications
- Full PADI and training curriculum and certification
- All dive equipment and manuals
- Dives as follows;
- Discover Scuba Dive – 1 Dive
- Open Water – Pool work + 4 Dives
- Advanced Open Water – 5 Dives
- Rescue Diver (Inc EFR Course) – Approx 5 Dives
**PLEASE NOTE; ALL divers on Gili T need to pay a one time reef tax of 150,000IDR, which is taken local upon enrolment into your course**