Want to learn to scuba dive in the Maldives or take your dive training to the next level? Well we’ve teamed up with Fulidhoo Dive to offer a full range of scuba dive courses in the Maldives – from open water all the way to rescue diver.
They experienced and certified dive instructors will be their to guide you through all your training – whether you’re taking your first breaths underwater, refining your buoyancy skills or taking your first steps into professional diving with your rescue diver course.
Open Water; Your first step into the world of professional Diving, this course will teach you all the skills needed to get you started. Following a series of pool training sessions and ocean dives, you’ll walk away with a full PADI qualification. Max depth 18m
Advanced Open Water; A great bolt on to the OW experience this is a great way to practice your skills (especially buoyancy) and clock up some more dives too. We highly recommend doing the deep water specialty so you can then dive to 30m. Max depth 30m
Open Water & Advanced Combo; Combine both your open water and advanced open water back to back for the bets way to kickstart your scuba dive training and skills!
Rescue Diver (Inc EFR); So you’ve discovered a real passion for Diving and want to take the next step to turning it into a career? The Rescue Diver qualification is the first challenge on that route. Learn to recover missing divers, safely get them to shore and administer life support. It’s a tough module but heaps of fun and it will really solidify your existing Dive skills. Max Depth 30m
No matter which course options tyou
You can even complete your Divemaster course in the Maldives too
Or if you simply want to dive the Maldives on a budget check out our Scuba & Stay packages here.
|Course Options||Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Open Water & Advanced Combo, Rescue Diver (Inc EFR)|
- Introduction to Diving right through to professional qualification
- Based on the island paradise of Fulidhoo in the Maldives (Vaavu Atoll)
- Dive warm, tropical waters with a range of Dive sites
- Famed for its incredible night shark dives
- PADI 5* dive centre
- Professional team of experienced Dive Instructors to guide you through
- All classroom materials
- Great range of Dive sites, coral gardens, drift and night dives
- World recognised qualification
- Full PADI training curriculum and certification
- All Dive equipment and manuals
- Lunch and refreshments on Dive days
- Great professional Dive team covering a variety of languages
- Dives as follows;
- Open Water – 4 Dives + 5 confined
- Speedboat transfer from Male Airport (daily, 75mins) – $50USD
- Local ferry transfer from Male Airport (3 x weekly, 3.5hours) – $3.5
- Accommodation options (double room inc breakfast) – from $60USD per night
- Accommodation options (dorm room inc breakfast) – from $25USD per night