Learning to scuba dive is something that is high on a lot of travellers bucket lists and the warm tropical water of Indonesia make it the perfect spot to get into the big blue.
So why not join the team of Big Bubble Diving and complete your scuba dive course on the awesome island of Gili Trawangan (aka Gili T) in Indonesia.
Situated just a short ferry ride from the island of Bali this island paradise is famed for it’s abundance of turtles and has a huge variety of dive sites to choose from – including drift dives, coral gardens shark point, manta point and even some wrecks.
Whether you just want to give diving a go for the first time with a discover scuba dive, complete your open water dive course or combine a few courses and go all the way to Rescue Diver the Big Bubble team will guide you along and help you become a confident and competent scuba diver.
If you’re keen to complete your Divemaster Course on Gili T contact our team for more details.
|Course Options||Introductory Scuba Dive, Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue|
- Discover Scuba Diving; The perfect place to start for those who want a taster without committing to a full course. You’ll be guided through a few basic skills before being chauffeured around underwater by a fully qualified instructor for 2 Dives. Max depth 12m.
- Open Water; Your first step into the world of professional Diving, this course will teach you all the skills needed to get you started. Following a series of pool training sessions and ocean dives, you’ll walk away with a full PADI qualification. Max depth 18m
- Advanced Open Water; A great bolt on to the OW experience this is a great way to practice your skills (especially buoyancy) and clock up some more dives too. We highly recommend doing the deep water specialty so you can then dive to 30m. Max depth 30m
- Rescue Diver; So you’ve discovered a real passion for Diving and want to take the next step to turning it into a career? The Rescue Diver qualification is the first challenge on that route. Learn to recover missing divers, safely get them to shore and administer life support. It’s a tough module but heaps of fun and it will really solidify your existing Dive skills. Max Depth 30m
- Introduction to diving right through to professional qualification
- Professional, PADI qualified instructors
- Dive warm, tropical waters with a range of dive sites
- Professional team of experienced dive instructors to guide you through
- All classroom materials
- Fully accredited 5* PADI dive centre
- Great range of dive sites
- World recognised qualifications
- Full PADI and training curriculum and certification
- All dive equipment and manuals
- Dives as follows;
- Discover Scuba Dive – 1 Dive
- Open Water – Pool work + 4 Dives
- Advanced Open Water – 5 Dives
- Rescue Diver (Inc EFR Course) – Approx 5 Dives
**PLEASE NOTE; ALL divers on Gili T need to pay a one time reef tax of 50,000IDR, which is taken local upon enrolment into your course**