Learning to surf in Australia is something that many people have on their to do list – and if you’re heading to Western Australia there’s no better spot to hit the waves than Perth!
So join the team from Perth Go Surf who will teach you everything you need to know to get up and riding. Their team of experienced and certified instructors will teach you how to pop, paddle and throw some shakkas – and some ocean safety in their too!
A professional photographer accompanies every lesson too – so you’ll have the opportunity to get some pics of your finest moment…or best wipeout!
Not only that but following your surf lesson you’ll also have an hour of board hire included too – so you can spend even more time in amongst the waves and put your new skills to the test!
- Departure Days: 7 Days a week
- Departure Time: 7:30am, 9:30am or 11;30am
- Main Departure Address: Brighton Beach Scarbrough (Just type “Perth Go Surf” into google maps and you will be lead to the Gop Surf HQ)
- Additional pick up locations and times: N/A
- Tour returns at: 2.5 hours after departure
Day 1 : Surfing Lesson + HIRE
a smiling face
BOOKING NOTE: Please select the date and time you would like to book your first lesson and send us an email with your booking number each time you would like to book the remaining lessons.
Bombersurf Co Pty Ltd