Western Australia is an often overlooked part of Oz – but it really isn’t something that should be missed, the West Coast is packed with just as much adventure!
And if you’re keen to discover what makes Western Australia so special this epic 11 day Western Australia tour with the crew of Why Not Bus takes in all the highlights.
Kicking off in the capital of Perth you’ll head north to Exmouth, taking in spots like the Pinnacles, the iconic Pink Lake, Kalbarri National Park and of course the incredibly stunning Coral Bay where you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the gorgeous beaches and snorkel the pristine coral reefs.]
There’s even time to add in some extras too – and depending on the season you’ll have the chance to jump on a snorkel tour to cruise alongside the manta rays or whale sharks…and epic bucket list tick!
Depending on your travel plans you can choose to finish up in Exmouth (perhaps before venturing even further north into the Norther Territory) or loop back to Perth.
Meet some awesome new travel buddies, cruise through the outback and soak up everything that Western Australia has to offer!
|Trip Options||Perth > Exmouth One Way (9 Nights), Perth > Exmouth Return (11 Nights)|
Perth and Pinnacles
Geraldton and the Pink Lake
Kalbarri National Park
Monkey Mia, Dolphins & Carnarvon
Coral Bay Day 1
Coral Bay Day 2
Exmouth Surfing & Water Sports
Cape Range National park, Whale Sharks, Ningaloo Reef
Head towards Home
2018 Departure Dates
- March – 2nd, 16th, 30th // 2018
- April – 13th, 27th // 2018
- May – 11th, 25th // 2018
- Jun – 8th, 22nd // 2018
- Jul – 6th, 20th // 2018
- Aug – 3rd, 17th, 31st // 2018
- Sept – 14th, 28th // 2018
- Oct – 12th, 26th // 2018
- Nov – 9th // 2018
– Pickup; 9.30am at the front of billabong backpackers resort, 381 Beaufort St, Highgate WA 6003, Perth (every two weeks on a friday)
– Trip end (one way); late morning on day 10 (Sunday) we will drop you off in Exmouth town.
– Trip end (return); late afternoon/ early evening on day 11 (Monday) at billabong backpackers resort, Perth.
- National Park Fees\
- 10 nights Accomodation
- use of tent mattress and sleeping bag ($30 rental for duration of the trip)
- Full time support from your friendly guide
-Gear can be rented for the duration of the trip at the following rates
2 man tent share ($10pp)
3 man Tent share ($10pp)
Air Mattress ($10pp)
Sleeping nag ($10pp)
– Food – we communally cook together at an average cost of $5-$7 a day.
Optional activities include
- Swim with whale sharks, $350-370
- manta rays $145
- humpbacks $350
- Surfing, $25 hire $50 lesson
- Jet skiing, $80
- Water ski tubes $20
- Water jetpack. $130
- Kyaking $25
- insect repelant
- Money for food (around $5-7 a day)
- Warm clothes (april-sept)
- Torch or head light
Departs; 9.30am at the front of billabong backpackers resort, 381 Beaufort St, Highgate WA 6003, Perth
Due to limited space, please limit luggage to one 15kg bag and one small bag.
Contact Leo on 0431 881 281 or Oliver on 0416 873 206 if you have any querries.
Why Not Bus