- Experience one of just two Everglades in the world!
- Stunning expansive views of the Great Sandy National Park and the lake of lilies – Fig Tree Lake
- Abundant wildlife – pelicans, sea eagles, kangaroos,black swans, goanna, cockatoos, echidna, kingfishersand much more can be seen quietly under paddle
- Melaleuca and sub-tropical rainforest boardwalk tour at Fig Tree Point
- Narrows & River of Mirrors
- Harry’s Hut
- Refreshing swim in the pristine Everglades waters at the Top of The World!
- Timings (approx.) – Full Day
- 8.30am meet at Elanda Point, Lake Cootharaba
- 3pm arrive back at Elanda Point National Park
Please note: 30min drive back to Noosa
Full kayaking & safety equipment
Kayaking lesson from expert kayaker
Transfers to/from Noosa on request
What to bring
Water and personal bottle (suggested at least 2 litres per person, per day
Please wear shoes that can get wet Flip Flops o.k
Sun smart clothing (Rashie & board shorts)
Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
Wind proof jacket/rain coat, warm clothing
Camera, mobile phone & plastic/zip lock bag to put them in
Change of clothes and shoes to return home & towel
Departs: Elanda Point National Park Canoe Launch, QLD 4565. Open date tickets please give 10 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm by email [email protected] 48hrs in advance.
Bookings: Please supply clients contact phone number, email address and accommodation place in Noosa
Bring Food and water.
Bookings are individual if travelling on your own contact us to see if others are travelling on the same day.
Open date tickets are subject to availability, please give 7-14 days notice to book. All bookings must be reconfirmed 24-48 hours in advance.
Kanu Kapers Australia
Phone: 07 5485 3328
Boreen Point Qld Australia