Fraser Island is one of the biggest bucket list items on the East Coast of Australia and there’s no better way to see it than a 4WD tag along tour.
If you’re living or working in Australia this Fraser Island Short Break Package from Brisbane is the perfect way to fit it into a long weekend and includes everything you need to experience an amazing time on Fraser Island;
- 3 day/2 nights Fraser Island 4×4 tag along tour with Nomads Fraser Island
- 2 nights accommodation at Nomads Noosa (one pre and post tour)
- Return Greyhound Bus from Brisbane Central, Domestic Airport or International Airport
All of this for the discounted package price of just $549 all in!
Your Fraser Island tour with Nomads Fraser will take in all the highlights of the worlds largest sand island – including Eli Creek, Lake Mackenzie, the Maheno Shipwreck, Champagne Pools and more!
Throughout your stay on Fraser you’ll be kicking back at the Nomads Hostel – so you’ll be enjoying Fraser Island in full comfort too.
The perfect holiday from your holiday – whether you’re based in Brisbane or flying into Brisbane from Sydney, Cairns, Melbourne or elsewhere.
Now there’s no excuse not to tick Fraser Island off your to do list!
Please note; The bus from Brisbane Domestic > Noosa departs at 11:05am. Return buses arrive at either 1:20pm or 6:50pm so please allow time when booking flights.
|Departs||Monday, Wednesday and Friday|
You MUST attend the pre trip safety briefing @ 6pm, Nomads Noosa the night before your departure.
Depart Noosa for Rainbow Beach by 7:30am, where you’ll catch the ferry across to Fraser Island and begin your adventure! Cruise up the beach and inland through the jungle tracks to the stunning Lake Mackenzie. Make sure you’ve packed your GoPro and swim stuff!
Time for your first full day on Fraser Island! Highlights from the day include;
- Floating peacefully down Eli Creek
- Taking some awesome pics at the magnificent Maheno Shipwreck
- Stunning views across the coastline from Indian Head Lookout
- Coloured Sands and The Pinnacles
Your final day on the island! Wake up early to make the most of the last of your time by hiking through the rainforest tracks to Lake Wobby – the deepest lake on the island and the perfect spot for a morning swim. After checking out the surrounding sand dunes it’s time to make your way down the island to the ferry crossing.
Depart the Island at approximately 2:30pm , stop at Rainbow Beach to drop off our vehicles and drive by bus back to Noosa arriving at around 5pm – just in time for the exclusive post-tour party at KB’s!
PLEASE NOTE; Exact itinerary will vary depending on weather and tides
- 2 nights accommodation at Nomads Noosa – $20
- 3 nights accommodation at Nomads Noosa – $30
Please notify us of add ons in the notes section of the checkout page
What’s included :
- 2xnt accommodation in a 4 share en-suite dorm at Eurong Resort
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Safety briefing held at Nomads Noosa the night prior to the departure
- Meals while on the Island (Day 1 – lunch, dinner, Day 2 – breakfast, lunch)
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Local fees
- Exclusive post tour party at KB’s Bar
- A compulsory pre-tour briefing is held at Nomads Noosa , at 18:00 pm the day prior to the departure to the Island
- Passengers wishing to drive must be a minimum 21yrs of age, and hold a valid drivers licence ( minimum 2 years driving experience necessary).
- A $250 pp refundable* cash bond will be collected at Rainbow Beach ( credit card imprint for all drivers) prior to the departure. * provided the vehicle has been returned undamaged. Make sure you have cash with you as there is no ATM’s to use in Rainbow Beach. Alternatively you can pay non-refundable $10 excess reduction fee instead.
- Open dated bookings – allow a minimum of 4 days notice
- Sleeping bag available for hire $10 per person per trip
- Please be ready at Nomads reception by 7:30 am in the morning of the departure to the Island. If you miss the bus you will miss the tour. Make sure you have checked out of your room and have your luggage with you .
Food: Meals are provided Day 1 : LD, Day 2 : BLD, Day 3 : BL You can also purchase snacks at the general store or bakery located at Eurong Resort.
Security Bond: A $ 250 cash security bond will be collected on arrival at Rainbow Beach. Please ensure you have cash with you, there will not be any ATM’s to use in Rainbow Beach. Your bond will be given back to you in cash at the end of your tour providing the vehicles are returned without damage. Alternatively you can pay $10 cash non-refundable excess reduction fee.
Tour cancellation less than 72 hours prior departure and no-shows incur 100% cancellation fee . Changes permitted up to 72 hours prior departure