The Nevis Bungy Jump in Queenstown is top of any adrenaline junkies bucket list for New Zealand and is famous all over the world.
At 134m high the Nevis Bungy Jump is the highest jump site in New Zealand and you’ll hurtle towards the mighty Nevis River below with 8.5 seconds of free fall before your bungy chord kicks in.
The ultimate test of bravery and facing your fears, you’re the only person who can make yourself jump!
After your pickup in Queenstown you’ll wind through some incredible New Zealand landscape before arriving at the Nevis Bungy Jump site, where you’ll head out on their cable car for your jump.
One of the must do activities in Queenstown and it’ll have you buzzing for days!
This is New Zealand’s BIGGEST Bungy Jump, make no mistake, the Nevis Bungy is not for the feint-hearted! A wild 134metres (440ft drop) the Nevis River below seems to rush towards you faster than you are rushing towards it!
T-shirt and transfers to/from Queenstown
Spectators transport can be purchased too- $50 per person for Spectators
Open every day except Christmas Day
- The Nevis Bungy Site is located on private land, 45mins from Queenstown
- We have 4WD buses that depart ‘The Station Building’ in the centre of Queenstown daily for The Nevis Bungy and Nevis Swing
- Trips depart daily- 8:40am till 2:40pm, every 40mins a bus departs for the Nevis
- You must check-in for the Nevis 30mins prior to departure please
- Current Bus Trip Times: 8:40am, 9:20am, 10am, 10:40am, 11:20am, 12noon, 12:40pm, 1:20pm, 2pm and 2:40pm
- The trip takes a minimum of 4hrs
- Spectators are more than welcome, however bookings are essential and it is $50 per person for Spectators
- 4hrs minimum is recommended for any Nevis activity
- Transport is included in the cost
- Buses depart daily from The Station Building in town, MUST check-in 30mins PRIOR to departure please
- Buses depart every 40mins between 8:40am till 2:40pm
- Current Bus times: 8:40am, 9:20am, 10am, 10:40am, 11:20am, 12pm, 12:40pm, 1:20pm, 2pm and 2:40pm
- Self-drive option IS NOT AVAILABLE
- Open every day except for Christmas Day
- Please note that you cannot do a Nevis Combo (aka Nevis Bungy and Nevis Swing) on the 2:40pm trip during Winter, due to the fading light out on Site.
Age Requirements: Minimum age 13 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an Adult).
Weight: Minimum 50kgs to a Maximum of 127kgs
Clothing Requirements: Please dress appropriately for the weather. In Winter the Nevis can experience cooler conditions than in Queenstown. Allvisitors to Site must wear covered footwear.
Travel Time: Allow a minimum of 4hrs for the round-trip
We photograph and film every Bungy Jumper, so even if you are unsure if you want to purchase Photos or Video (P&V) before you jump, you are more than welcome to look at it after your Bungy and then decide if you want to purchase it.
Photos (Only) – $45.00 Video (Only) – $45.00 Photos & Video – from $80.00
There is a vast range of P&V options available, these vary from Bungy Site to Bungy Site, given the technology installed. Options available- printed Photos, DVD, Online Codes and USB key. Please talk with our friendly Bungy Crew when onsite, to find out the best option for your needs. If you wish to take a camera out to the jump platform, or you wish to jump with a camera attached to you, it needs to be safely secured to your person to ensure it cannot be dropped. Jumping with a camera is entirely at your own risk and ONLY at the discretion of the Jump Operations Crew. The legal waiver you sign when checking in fully indemnifies AJ Hackett Bungy NZ of any loss or injury associated with you jumping with your camera.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
No child rates available for the Nevis Bungy. Minimum age is 13 years and child must have signed parental consent.
Student rates are valid for New Zealand Students only, valid Student ID must be presented to check in staff.
Your booking is valid for a specific date and time only. Bookings are changeable FEE FREE up to 48 hours prior to booking time – subject to availability. Changes within the 48 hour period will be changed $50 change fee which is payable direct to AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand.
Bookings are non-refundable, in the event a medical condition prevents the customer from partaking in the activity, a medical certificate must be provided to obtain a refund. In the event that a customer ‘no shows’, refunds are not permitted. Bookings are non-transferable to another person. The booking created is valid only for the named customer only. Bookings MUST be reconfirmed at least 48hrs in advance.
If you need assistance with your booking call us on 0800 286 4958 or +64 3 450 1300.
AJ Hackett Bungy NZ
Free Phone: 0800 286 495