Decided that you want to learn to dive? We don’t blame you – scuba diving is one of our teams favourite sports whilst travelling the world! So why not go all out and learn to dive in the Maldives?!
What could be more appealing than a tropical paradise surrounded by warm, clear water, schools of fish, incredible coral gardens and world class scuba diving?
Well we’ve teamed up with our good buddies at Fulidhoo Dive so that you can learn to dive in the Maldives without breaking your budget!
Situated just an hour from Male airport it’s the perfect base to enjoy the beauty of the Maldives and learn to dive.
Over the 4 day course you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a confident and competent diver – from dive theory, confined water modules where you’ll practice your skills to open water where you’ll get to explore the beautiful underwater world that surrounds the island.
And of course you’ll finish up with a world recognised qualification which will allow you to dive all over the world…or stay in the Maldives a while longer and enjoy the huge variety of dive sites on offer around Fulidhoo – including the famous nights dive at Alimatha where you’ll be surrounded by heaps of curious nurse sharks!
If you want to spend more time enjoying the island and less time studying you can even complete your theory modules online before arriving – perfect for those who want to make the most of this amazing dive location.
Already got your open water and want to complete more dive courses in the Maldives? Click here advanced & rescue dive
You can even complete your Divemaster course in the Maldives too
Or if you simply want to dive the Maldives on a budget check out our Scuba & Stay packages here.
- Introduction to Diving right through to professional qualification
- Based on the island paradise of Fulidhoo in the Maldives (Vaavu Atoll)
- Dive warm, tropical waters with a range of Dive sites
- Famed for its incredible night shark dives
- PADI 5* dive centre
- Professional team of experienced Dive Instructors to guide you through
- All classroom materials
- Great range of Dive sites, coral gardens, drift and night dives
- World recognised qualification
- Full PADI training curriculum and certification
- All Dive equipment and manuals
- Lunch and refreshments on Dive days
- Great professional Dive team covering a variety of languages
- Dives as follows;
- Open Water – 4 Dives + 5 confined
- Speedboat transfer from Male Airport (daily, 75mins) – $50USD
- Local ferry transfer from Male Airport (3 x weekly, 3.5hours) – $3.5
- Accommodation options (double room inc breakfast) – from $60USD per night
- Accommodation options (dorm room inc breakfast) – from $25USD per night