Discover the best of what K’Gari (aka Fraser Island) has to offer on this 3 day, 2 night trip with the awesome crew of K’Gari Safari.
Departing from either Noosa or Rainbow Beach this incredible adventure will no doubt be one of your top East Coast Australia highlights – taking in spots like the Maheno Shipwreck, Eli Creek, Indian Head Lookout and of course the picturesque waters of Lake Mackenzie.
Along with your knowledgeable tour guides you’ll cruise along the beach highways and rainforest tracks, and you’ll even get the opportunity to drive the 4×4 as well, or you can sit back and just enjoy the ride.
With accomodation at K’Gari Safari’s permanent camp site, you’ll sleep in their permanent tent setup, so no need to fiddle around putting up your camping gear after a big day of exploring – just rock up and enjoy the campsite vibes.
This trips includes everything you need – from guides and meals, to bedding and transport to/from Noosa or Rainbow Beach – so get ready for some incredible adventure on Fraser Island!
Want to add on pre or post tour accomodation at Nomads Noosa? Chat to our travel team and we’ll bundle it in for you!
|Duration||3 days, 2 nights|
|Departs From||Noosa or Rainbow Beach|
- Departs from Noosa or Rainbow Beach
- Option to add on Pre/post tour accommodation available at Nomads Noosa in a 16 share mixed ensuit dorm to the tour price
- 4×4 Safari where you can drive! (need to be 21 + 2years driving experience)
- Visit Lake McKenzie, Champagne Pools, Eli Creek, Maheno Wreck, Lake Wabby, 75 mile beach
- Swim, explore and drive on this 3 day tour
- Camping with beds and fresh linen
- Hot showers and flushing toilets
- General store at camp site
- 4 people per tent
- Camp Fire (guests to purchase own wood)
- 2 nights camping accommodation on K’gari (pre set up for your convenience)
- All main meals while on the island
- All camping equipment provided
- Beds with mattresses and fresh linen
- All National Park access & camping fees
- Return ferry transfers
- Pre-tour safety briefing & driver training (held in Noosa)
- Free luggage storage (available in Noosa and Rainbow Beach)
- Knowledgeable and professional guide
- Vehicle Insurance Excess fee
- Plus VIP post tour party at KB’s Bar at Nomads Noosa!
- Breakfast on day 1
- Fire wood (can be purchased from Nomads Noosa reception on day of departure)
What to Bring:
- A small day bag that includes your clothes for 3 days
- Drivers license (no photo copies accepted)
- Alcohol – anything in a can (no glass, boxed wine or pure spirits)
- Swimmers, towel
- Sunblock and hat
- Warm clothes in winter
- Rain jacket
- Insect repellent
- Closed shoes
- Water bottle
- Small easy to inflate floating for your swims in the lakes (optional)