If you’re travelling the East Coast of Australia then a Fraser Island tour should certainly be one of your top bucket list items – the worlds largest sand island is an epic place to explore!
So why not join the crew of K’Gari Adventures (formerly Dropbear Adventure) for their 3 day/2 night Fraser Island Tour – perfect for those who wanted to experience everything Fraser Island has to offer.
With the option to start/finish in either Rainbow Beach or Noosa this tour will easily fit into your travel plans, even a long weekend escape from Brisbane!
You’ll experience all the highlights that Fraser Island has to offer from your eco accommodation base at the Beach House (dorm style accomodation rather than camping) – including Lake Mackenzie, Eli Creek and the Maheno Shipwreck amongst others.
Jump behind the wheel of a 4×4 and enjoy cruising along beach highways and through incredible rainforest terrain, with your tour guide leading the way to help you make the most of Fraser Island and stay safe at the same time!
This is the ideal Fraser Island Tour for those who want to experience the full Fraser Island experience, meet heaps of new travel buddies and tick off one of Australias top tours!
|Departs From||Noosa, Rainbow Beach|
- 7.40am Meet at The Depot
- 9.30am Pick ups at Rainbow Beach
- 11.30ish Arrive at our Beach Camp, settle in and enjoy a tasty lunch.
- Afternoon Head out on your first adventure to see some of the tour Highlights.
- 6pm Get back to base
- 7pm Enjoy dinner, share stories, play the didgeridoo around the fire & star gaze
- 7am Have breakfast and get ready to leave for a fun filled day
- Morning Explore K’gari and her hidden treasures
- Lunch on the beach
- Afternoon Discover more lakes and epic views
- 6pm Get back to base
- 7pm Enjoy another scrumptious dinner under the stars and some evening activities.
- 7am Have breakfast and say bye to your favourite camp spot on 75 Mile Beach.
- Morning Hit the inland tracks to discover towering trees and take one last dip.
- Lunch in the forest.
- Afternoon Quick stop at Beachcamp for some light refreshments.
- 3-3.30pm Back to Rainbow Beach
- 5-6pm Back to Noosa!
|Trip Style:||Low Cost, Mid Range|
|Trip Size:||2-26 PAX|
|Suited To:||Young adults, Active travellers|
|Transport:||Jeep & 4WD|
|Accommodation:||Camping – Permanent Tent, Glamping, Shared Bathroom|
|Meals:||Breakfast x 2, Lunch x 3, Dinner x 2|
- Lake Boorangora (Lake McKenzie)
- Lake Wabby
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Champagne Pools
- Eli Creek
- Central Station Rainforest and Double Island Point if tides permit
- Professional, experienced and adventurous guide will take you to the most amazing places of K’gari leading the convoy of 4WDs.
- Drive our 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers. All 4WDs are Automatic. Driving is optional – must be over 21 & have your full Australian/International licence with you.
- Evening campfire.
- SUP’s and floaties for Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek.
- Sunset boomerang lesson.
- 6-shared Beach Cabin Accommodation.
- All linens and bath towels are included.
- Private Queen/King/Twin Glamping tent – Optional upgrade.
- All meals included.
- Pick up / drop offs at Noosa and Rainbow Beach.
- Luggage transfers to / from Noosa and Rainbow beach
- Photos uploaded by your guide after the tour.
- BYO Alcohol (No glass)
What to Bring:
- Small backpack with clothes, sunglasses, swim wear, water bottle, towel, jumper, flip flops / trainers, toothbrush.
- Drivers Licence (photo card) if you wish to drive.