Thinking about heading to Milford Sound from Queenstown? Well the sunrise coach with Jucy Cruise is the first coach departing from Queenstown to one of the most beautiful parts of New Zealand – so you’ll arrive without the crowds!
Departing at 6:10am you’ll have time for a quick snooze before the trips first stop in Te Anau where you can grab a coffee and a snack before heading into the beautiful surroundings of the Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound.
After soaking up the stunning views en route you’ll then jump aboard the Maiden of Milford for your Milford Sound cruise where you’ll have breathtaking views of the waterfalls, wildlife and rainforest.
It really is one of the countries most pristine destinations!
With a camera packed full of memories and postcard perfect pictures you’ll head back to Queenstown, arriving at round 6pm – just in time for a night out in the adrenaline capital of New Zealand!
|Departs||Summer Only: 1st October – 30th April|
- First to Milford
- Be home in time for sunset, dinner and a good night out
- Avoid the crowds all day long
- Luxury Touring coach with curtains – cosy up and get the rest of your beauty sleep along the way
- Scenic cruise of Milford Sound
- Uncrowded scenic photo stops and short nature walks along the way
- Pick ups from Major hotels and bus stops in central queenstown
- Breakfast stop- a 30 minute refreshment break is made in Te Anau approximately 2 hours after departing Queenstown.
- Departing Te Anau the coach follows the eastern shore of Lake Te Anau to Te Anau Downs before entering Fiordland National Park via the Eglington valley.
- Numerous stops are made for short nature walks and photos from this point onward.
- The road climbs the Eglington Valley to The Divide before decending into the Hollyford Valley.
- The coach then follows the road climbing the Hollyford vally until it meets with the eastern portal of the Homer tunnel (highest point along the Milford Highway).
- Exiting the western portal of the tunnel the road quickly decends the Cleddau Valley to Milford Sound where you will join a cruise of Milford Sound with JUCY Cruise at 11:15am
- On the return journey the coach will make a refreshment stop in Te Anau before retuning to Queenstown at approximately 6pm.
01 October-30 April – Queenstown major hotels and bus stops in central Queenstown from 5.45am.
01 October-30 April – departs Queenstown 6.10am.
For open date tickets please give at least 48 hours notice to book. All bookings and changes to bookings must be reconfirmed at least 48hrs in advance. Ph: 0800 500 121 or 03 442 4196 or from outside NZ: +64 3 442 4196.
Cruising Milford Sound Ltd
Free Phone: 0800 500 121
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review