If you’re looking for an epic East Coast Australia tour which ticks off all the best trips, tour and destinations, then the 28 day Oz East Coast Adventure with the crew of Intro Travel is ideal!
Tackling all the best stops along the coast from Sydney to Cairns – you’ll get to explore Byron Bay, Airlie Beach, Magnetic Island, Cairns and more.
And, of course, the best tours too – including learning to surf, snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, sailing the Whitsundays and a 4×4 adventure on Fraser Island.
Throughout your trip you’ll be joined by an experienced tour guide who will be making sure you have the best Aussie experience possible and this group tour includes all your transport, airport transfers, accomodation and some meals too.
So if you want to meet some like minded travellers, enjoy everything East Coast Australia has to offer and make some awesome travel memories then this ones for you!
Noosa & Fraser Island
Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays
Cairns & The Great Barrier Reef
- Discover Sydney’s beautiful harbour & iconic beaches
- Learn to surf with real Aussie surf dudes in Byron Bay
- Party the night away in Surfers Paradise
- Explore the stunning Fraser Island by 4×4 safari and camp under the stars
- Sail 74 tropical islands on the Whitsundays and explore the world famous Whitehaven Beach
- Spot wild koalas and wallabies on Magnetic Island
- Discover the jaw dropping, real Aussie beauty of the Atherton Tablelands
- Help save one of the most delicate and beautiful natural eco-systems in the world when you become a marine biologist for the day
- Snorkel and sail the Great Barrier Reef
- Airport Transfer
- 27 Nights Accommodation (including 2 overnight buses)
- 25 Meals
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Surf Lesson
- Byron Surf Board Hire
- Yoga Class
- Cape Byron Lighthouse Walk
- Surfers Paradise City Tour
- Brisbane City Tour
- Hike Mount Coot-tha
- 3 Day 4WD Tag Along Tour of Fraser Island
- 2 Day 2 Night Whitsundays Sailing Tour
- 2 Nights Magnetic Island with Ferry Transfers
- Forts Walk
- Atherton Tablelands
- Full Day Snorkelling Great Barrier Reef at 2 Outer Reef Locations
- Marine Biologist Experience
- Help with Onward Travel
Flights, insurance, visas, extra nights, some meals, drinks