Greyhound bus passes are on of the most popular ways to travel the East Coast of Australia and offer comfort, flexibility and convenience for all types of traveller.
Stopping at heaps of locations all along the East Coast between Brisbane and Cairns you’ll be able to explore spots like Byron Bay, Noosa, Airlie Beach and Mission Beach as well as connecting you with the departure points for Fraser Island and The Whitsundays – check out the route map tab for more info!
The hop on, hop off format allows you to travel at your own pace (choose from either 3 or 6 months validity), so whether you know all your travel dates or want to see how things go it’s a perfect fit.
Love Byron Bay? Why not extend your stay? Not so keen on Townsville? Leave a bit earlier!
The choice is yours!
The main thing to keep in mind is that there’s no back tracking allowed, so you just need to make sure you continue moving in the same direction and this Greyhound pass can either be started in Cairns or Brisbane.
Once your Greyhound Bus Pass is issued you will be able to quickly and easily manage your travel dates using their online portal – allowing you to check bus timetables, book your next trip or change journeys you’ve already booked in.
So whether you’re blasting up the East Coast in a few weeks or want to take your time over a few months the Greyhound Bus Pass is the ideal way to travel around Australia.
Not travelling between Brisbane and Cairns? We also offer the following;
- Sydney to Cairns Greyhound Bus Pass (or v.v)
- Melbourne to Cairns Greyhound Bus Pass (or v.v)
Please Note; Greyhound Bus Passes must be started within 6 months of purchase
|Pass Options||Brisbane to Cairns, Cairns To Brisbane|
- 3 months to complete your route
- Option to upgrade to 6 months validity (+$30)
- Start in Brisbane or Sydney
- Includes free return trip to Byron Bay
- One way travel between destinations (no backtracking allowed)
- Easily manage travel dates using the Greyhound online portal
- Covers all major East Coast Australia destinaitons
- Multiple departures daily
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review