When it comes to travelling around Australia, Greyhound Australia bus passes are one of the most popular ways to get between destinations and the Greyhound Working Holidayer is ideal for those looking for ultimate flexibility.
Unlike other Greyhound Passes, which run on a set time period from your first day of travel, the Greyhound Working Holidayer offers 30 days of travel within a 3 month period – and is exclusively for holders of Working Holiday Visas.
Oh and it includes a $200 voucher to use against a huge range of Queensland travel experiences too!
With your own online login, you can easily manage all your bus travel, make changes to your dates and select your preferred departure times too.
So whether you’re looking to enjoy the beaches of Byron Bay, explore the Whitsunday Islands or head up to Cairns to snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef, the Greyhound Working Holidayer is the easy, flexible way to make it happen.
- 30 Days Travel in 3-months with a $200 discount code to use on Queensland tours and experiences
- An exclusive pass product available only to Working Holiday Visa Holders
- One way travel from Melbourne, Canberra, or Sydney to Brisbane.
- Unlimited travel on Greyhound Australia services in Queensland with a choice of 111 different destinations with our services covering over 6,000 kilometres within the state (that’s roughly the equivalent of three return trips between London and Berlin)
- The 30 Days of travel are non-consecutive i.e. they can be used at any point within the three months
- Coach Features:
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB charger on every seat
- Leather reclining seats with seat belts
- Panoramic windows
- On board restroom
- Disability access
- 24/7 access to book a seat on a coach in real time
- Perfect for those that like to plan, but also those that like to take each day as it comes
- No cost to change dates or destinations, with no limit on the amount of changes that can be made
- Once booked, customers have 12 months to start travelling with us
- 30 Days of non consecutive travel over a three month period. The 90 day validity commences from the date of the first sector booked
- One way travel from Melbourne, Canberra, or Sydney to Brisbane. Travel will be restricted in one direction only (north) with no ability to repeat sectors or backtrack on this route
- Unlimited travel on Greyhound Australia services in Queensland with backtracking and the repeating of sectors allowed
- Travellers who start their trip on the very last day of their pass will be able to complete their trip even if it ends on the day after their pass expires
- Pass is non-transferrable to another person
- A refund is applicable less a 10% cancellation fee if the pass is cancelled before first sector of travel and before the discount code is redeemed
- No refund if the discount code has been redeemed and/or the first sector has been travelled
- Standard Greyhound Terms and Conditions apply
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review