The Great Ocean Road is one of the best drives Australia has to offer – so explore it in style with this Great Ocean Road VW Campervan Adventure!
You’ll join the awesome crew of Hike and Seek in Melbourne before jumping on board their lovingly restored 1974 VW Campervan called Olivia before heading out of the city and along one of the best coastal drives in the world!
Your Great Ocean Road VW Campervan Adventure takes in all the must do stops en route including Bells Beach, Lorne, Sheoak Falls and Apollo Bay as well the world famous 12 Apostles and Gibson Steps.
This is how the Great Ocean Road should be road tripped!
Hike & Seek – Official Video from James McCleery on Vimeo.
- Bells Beach
- Urquhart Bluff – Morning tea, coffee, cakes etc
- Memorial Arch at Eastern View
- Lorne Township
- Sheoak Falls (10 minute easy walk both ways to check out the waterfall)
- Apollo Bay for a lunch on the beach or stroll around the shops
- Maits Rest Rainforest walk (find out more here)
- 12 Apostles
- And we finish at Loch Ards Gorge (depending on daylight)
- Coffee from the good people at Supreme
- Delicious raw treats from Nutrition Darlings
- Fresh Fruit on arrival and throughout the day
- A delicious vegan lunch (super sustainable, you won’t be hungry!)
We of course also offer our road trippers a unique experience, good vibes and an unforgettable day.
What to bring
- Dinner is not provided, so bring money, we’ll take you to the good stuff though.
- Backpacks by our friends at Poler will be available to all tour goers.
- You can put your poncho in your backpack, we provide those too, hiking in the rain is fun don’t worry!
- Please bring a comfy pair of runners or hiking boots, sunsmart essentials during summer and a jacket, jumper & gloves for the winter months.
This tour operates every Tuesday.
Saint Kilda pick up: 7:15 am @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182
CBD pickup: 7:30am @ Flinders Street Station, 5, Melbourne VIC 3000 (front of Boost Juice)
CBD drop off: 9:15pm @ Flinders Street Station, 5, Melbourne VIC 3000 (front of Boost Juice)
Saint Kilda drop off: 9:30pm @ Luna Park, Saint Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182
Open date tickets are subject to availability, please give 1-2 days notice to book. All bookings must be reconfirmed 24-48 hours in advance.
Hike & Seek
1/39 Marine Parade St Kilda Melbourne Vic 3182 Australia
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review