A Great Ocean Road day trip from Melbourne is a must do bucket list experience for anyone heading to to this part of Australia – and this epic day trip with Autopia Tours is a great value way to tick off all the must see spots!
Departing daily from Melbourne you’ll head out along one of the most famous scenic coastal drives in the world – the Great Ocean Road.
Along the way you’ll stop off at plenty of spots, from the Historic Memorial Arch and Lord Ard Gorge to the forest of Great Otway National Park – so make sure you have your camera charged and at the ready!
Your awesome local guides will fill you in on the incredible history of the road and natural surroundings, as well as the awesome wildlife that calls this part of Australia home.
And of course the highlight of any Great Ocean Road Day Trip is the famous Twelve Apostles – and you’ll arrive there with plenty of time to explore and take some incredible pictures before journeying back to Melbourne.
One of our teams favourite Austrlaian day trips for sure!
- Journey along the world famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- See the historic Memorial Arch the Great Ocean Road sign
- Search for Australian wildlife in its natural habitat
- Enjoy a guided walk through an ancient rainforest Great Otway National Park
- Visit the beach of Loch Ard Gorge surrounded by dramatic cliff walls
- Take in a panoramic views at the 12 Apostles lookout in the delight of the afternoon sun
Great Ocean Road tour is one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives! Leaving Melbourne, we pass Anglesea before enjoying morning tea at Southern Australia’s beautiful beaches. Twist and the wind along the spectacular Great Ocean Road enjoying awesome coastal photo opportunities. Along the way stop to see cuddly koalas in the wild. Enjoy on the world’s most spectacular coastal drives as you travel on the world-famous National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road Tour. There is no word to express the beauty of the Great Ocean Road Tour. See the abundance of Australian wildlife, whilst checking out the magnificent surf beaches, and walk amongst the ancient rainforest, before arriving in the afternoon to witness the marvel of these gigantic limestone stacks known as the 12 Apostles located in Port Campbell National Park.
- National Park entry fees
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild!
- On board water refill station
- Experienced driver guide
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Select inner city pick up and drop off points
- Audio translation available in 10 languages
- Any meals not indicated within the itinerary
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING
Refillable water bottle, small day bag 5-7kg, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, all-weather clothing, windbreaker, camera, comfortable walking shoes, money for snacks and meals, camera to capture every moment.
(03) 9393 1333 [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review