Looking for an epic overnight Fraser Island tour to discover all the beauty and adventure that K’Gari has to offer?
Well this 3 day, 2 night camping option with the crew of Palace Adventures ticks all boxes for an incredible East Coast highlight!
Departing from either Noosa or Rainbow Beach, you’ll head across to Fraser Island – aka K’Gari – the worlds largest sand island.
Cruising along the beach highways and rainforest tracks in a 4×4, your experienced guides will show you all the best bits that Fraser Island has to offer – including Indian Head Lookout, the Maheno Shipwreck, Champagne Pool and of course the stunning Lake Mackenzie.
With 2 nights camping accommodation (with everything already setup for your convenience!) you’ll enjoy the best of what this stunning part of Australia has to offer.
A highlight of any East Coast Australia trip for sure!
This option also includes 1 night pre tour and post tour accomodation at Nomads Noosa (Noosa start option) or 2 nights post tour (Rainbow Beach start option)
- Departs from Noosa or Rainbow Beach
- Pre/post tour accommodation available at Nomads Noosa
- 4×4 Safari where you can drive!
- Extra time on Fraser Island, stop at iconic locations
- Visit Lake McKenzie, Champagne Pools, Eli Creek and much more
- Swim, explore and drive on this 3 day tour
- 2 nights camping accommodation on K’gari (pre set up for your convenience)
- All main meals while on the island
- All camping equipment
- All National Park access & camping fees
- Return ferry transfers
- Pre-tour safety briefing & driver training (held in Noosa)
- Free luggage storage (available in Noosa and Rainbow Beach)
- Knowledgeable and professional guide
- Vehicle Insurance Excess fee
- Sleeping bag / pillowcase ($20 cash deposit. Fully refunded on return)
- Plus exclusive post tour party at KB’s Bar!
07 31840952 [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review