Island hopping in Fiji is a must on any around the world trip – beautiful beaches, palm trees, blue skies and crystal clear waters…what is there not to like?! A Fiji Island hopping pass is the perfect way to take the stress out of figuring it all out too!
And if you want to kick back on island time then the Yasawa Island chain is one of the most popular spots to find your own slice of paradise.
Choose your perfect Fiji Island Hopping Pass Bula Combo Passes from the guys at Awesome Adventures Fiji 0 the easiest and most flexible ways to experience the Yasawas, giving you the choice of a variety of islands, accommodation options and time frames – so you can tailor your Fiji travels to your own style and budget.
With accommodation and island transfers included it’s just a case of deciding how long you want to spend exploring this stunning part of the world – and with heaps of activities such as swimming with Manta rays, shark snorkelling, scenic hikes and snorkel on offer there’s more than enough to keep you busy!
- 5 days from $602
- 7 days from $840
- 10 days from $1194
- 12 days from $1400
- 15 days from $1690
- 21 days from $2236
For more details on the accommodation options for 1 and 2 coconut passes please check out the accommodation tab.
|Pass Length||5 Days, 7 Days, 10 Days, 12 Days, 15 Days, 21 Days|
|Accommodation Style||1 Coconut, 2 Coconut|
|Room Type||Dorm, Twin/Double|
ONE Coconut Pass properties (Dorm and Bure options)
• Wayalailai • White Sandy • Long Beach • Bay of Plenty • Gold Coast • Nabua • Naqalia • Safe Landing
TWO Coconut Pass properties – Meals included
• South Sea Island (Dorm) • Korovou (Std Dorm & Beachfront Bure) • Safe Landing (Standard Dorm & Std Bure) • Wayalailai (Dorm & Bure) • Nabua (Deluxe Dorm & Deluxe Bure) • Mantaray (Dorm & Treehouse Bure)
TWO Coconut Pass properties – Meals not included (an additional meal charge is to be paid direct to the resort in FJD):
• Bounty (Island Bure) • Blue Lagoon (Dorm & Lodge) • Coralview (Dorm & Garden Bure) • Octopus ( Dorm & Private Bungalow) • Boathouse Nanuya (Dorm & Room) • Barefoot Kuata (Deluxe Dorm & Bure) • Barefoot Manta (Deluxe Dorm)
Stuff You Need to Know
1) Passes start at 5 days all the way up to 21 and are valid for travel on board South Sea Cruises (only Bounty, Treasure, Beachcomber & South Sea Islands) and Awesome Adventures Fiji’s vessels to the Mamanucas and Yasawas for hops between resorts for the consecutive number of days designated.
2) Your pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on your Pass. If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
3) You can extend your Pass anytime during travel but prior to expiry by paying the price difference up to the longer Pass of your choice to the staff at the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or by calling the Awesome Hotline +679 675 0499
4) Whilst all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior to travel and Accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking. Disembarkation will not be allowed unless you have a valid accommodation voucher for the Resort. Resorts are often full and don’t take walkups.
5) We’ll be as flexible as we can be with changes once travel has commenced, but they must all be done in advance with the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or call the Awesome Hotline +679 675 0499
6) If travelling on a Bula Combo Pass, it is sometimes possible to stay in a different room type or at a resort not listed. Any changes must be done with the Awesome Team onboard Yasawa Flyer and additional fees will apply.
7) Most properties have a Minimum 2 Nights Stay Policy. Waiving this is at the choice of the individual resorts.
8) When you return to Denarau your pass becomes invalid for any further use.
9) Any Pass being used by a person other than the Owner whose name is on the Pass will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
10) Accommodation requests for Bula Combo Pass bookings are on request only at all times.
Full Terms & Conditions can be found at https://www.marinetourism.com/website-travel-pdf/aud-website-travel-tc.pdf