If you’re travelling the East Coast of Australia then a Fraser Island tour should certainly be one of your top bucket list items – the worlds largest sand island is an epic place to explore!
So why not join the crew of Dropbear Adventure for their 2 day/1 night Fraser Island Tour – perfect for those who wanted to discover the best of Fraser Island but don’t have enough time for a 3 day/2 night option.
With the option to start/finish in either Rainbow Beach or Noosa this tour will easily fit into your travel plans (even a long weekend escape from Brisbane!) and you’ll experience all the highlights that Fraser Island has to offer from your eco accommodation base at the Beach House – including Lake Mackenzie and the Maheno Shipwreck amongst others.
Jump behind the wheel of a 4×4 and enjoy cruising along beach highways and through incredible rainforest terrain, with your tour guide leading the way to help you make the most of Fraser Island and stay safe at the same time!
This is the ideal Fraser Island Tour for those who want to experience all the fun and adventure of Fraser Island but don’t have the time for a full 3 day tour.
Want to see more of Fraser Island?
Check out the Dropbear Adventures 3 day/2 night Fraser Island Tour!
|Departs From||Noosa, Rainbow Beach|
- 11am: Arrive on Fraser Island
- 12pm: Check into your rooms and have lunch
- 1.30pm: Explore the islands lakes and beaches
- 6pm: Freshen up ready for dinner
- 7pm: Enjoy a classic Aussie BBQ
- 7.30am: Leave the Beach House
- Explore the Island lakes and beaches
- 12.30pm: Lunch
- 2pm: Start heading back to the mainland
Fraser Island 2 Day Tour Inclusions
- Passionate guide
- Courtesy pick up from your hostel in Noosa
- Eco accommodation at The Beach House
- Hotel quality linens and bath towels
- Over 21’s can drive
- Quality ingredients and fresh veggies sourced locally
- Off road 4WD experience with minimum risk
- All 4WD vehicles (fully automatic)
- Fuel, insurance and barge transfers
- National Park fees
- You can drive if you are over 21 and had your licence for more than 12 months
- Driving is optional – drive or be driven if you prefer
- MP3/AUX stereos in each vehicle and USB chargers
- 2 way radios…. come in Drop Bear’s! ????
- Ice and cool boxes for your beers!!
- FREE photo album uploaded to Facebook!
- a parting gift from team Drop Bear after your tour
- AND AN ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE TAG!!!
DEPARTS EVERY WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY
from NOOSA @ 6.30am
from RAINBOW BEACH @ 9.00am
AND RETURNS THE NEXT DAY IN RAINBOW @ 3.30PM AND NOOSA @ 6.00PM
TOUR CONFIRMATION: Please re-confirm your booking at least 24 hours before your tour departure. DIETARY REQUIREMENTS AND PICK UP LOCATIONS MUST be reconfirmed by calling or texting +61 487 333 606.
OPEN DATED TICKET BOOKINGS: Please email email@example.com for all open dated ticket bookings and allow at least 7 days notice from the date your would like to travel.
What to Bring: Small backpack, beach towel, togs (swimsuits), thongs (flip flops), refillable water bottle, torch (flash light), insect repellant (Nov-Apr), waterproof jacket, suncreen and your CAMERA!! – check out our website for more details 🙂
Handy tips: bring along a few beers and snacks. NO GLASS! There is a shop on Fraser Island but it is very expensive. In the winter months (June to September) its a good idea to pack some warm clothes but dont worry about being cold when you sleep there are always plenty of blankets and hot water bottles at the hostel 🙂
Drop Bear Adventures
Phone: +61 487 333 606
33a Rene Street Noosaville