If you’re looking for a Byron Bay surf camp filled with good vibes and plenty of waves then this 3 night surf and stay package with the crew of Mojo Surf ticks all the boxes!
Based out the of the famous Arts Factory Backpackers (yes the same one from the Inbetweeners movie!) you’ll have 3 days packed with surfing goodness.
With daily breakfast and surf lessons you’ll be fuelled up and ready to learn to surf in Australia, or push your skills to the next level!
And being just a short walk into Byron Bay town centre, you’ll have the perfect base to explore this awesome little surf town and discover why it’s one of the most famous stops on Australias East Coast!
Want to stay longer? Chat to our travel experts for more info!
- Immerse yourself into the bohemian surf lifestyle at our Mojosurf Camp in Byron Bay. Byron is a coastal surfing town with a laid back hippy vibe. From the moment you arrive in Byron Bay you will feel a real surfy, artsy vibe, which will reach its peak when you arrive at the Mojosurf Camp in Byron Bay, located by the world famous Arts Factory lodge. By day you can explore the breathtaking beaches, shops, and cafes. By night there are heaps of happening bars and clubs for the party animal within you!
- Our Surf & Stay packages are the best way to experience Australia’s coolest surf town. Spend from 2 to 7 days learning to surf and enjoying the beach lifestyle. It’s a perfect way to start your surfing career and have a true Aussie surf experience.
- After your arrival, let us do the rest so you can enjoy all the amazing activities that we have to offer. With daily surf lessons and heaps of places to explore, the Byron Bay Surf & Stay packages are an awesome experience.
- 1 x breakfast each morning
- One surf lesson and times will be advised on the customer’s arrival
- We do not include lunch or dinner
- Board and bike hire is not included and is at the customers’ additional cost
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review