Looking for an awesome sea kayaking tour in Byron Bay? Well this kayaking trip with Go Sea Kayak takes in the stunning beauty and nature this coastline has to offer!
Departing from Clarkes Beach, you’ll make your way out past the pass, into the Cape Byron Marine Park – with incredible views of the surfers, rugged coastline and of course the famous Cape Byron Lighthouse too.
Your knowledgable guides will teach you about this special part of Australia and the marine life that calls it home – so keep an eye out for the resident dolphins, turtles and, between June and October, the migrating humpback whales.
Suitable for all – your experienced kayaking guides will run your through everything you need to know before hitting the water, and all your gear is included.
This Byron Bay kayaking tour is a firm favourite thing to do in Byron Bay for good reason!
- Go Sea Kayak tours are in Cape Byron Marine Park.
- Congratulations for choosing to put your faith in Mother Nature to have the chance to see wild dolphins, turtles and Whales. You’ve done the right thing instead of sitting in a concrete grandstand somewhere with 1000’s of other people seeing captive dolphins perform tricks for food.
- No experience is necessary, our expert guides teach you all you need to know
- Tours are $79 per person ( from 5yrs and upwards)
- We can take children from 5years old and upwards on our tours.
- Tours depart daily, every day of the year, at 9:30am and 1:30pm,
- Meet at our trailer , on the park opposite 56 Lawson St. Byron Bay 25 minutes before your tour time.
- All safety gear is provided. We have mobile phone pouches and sunglass lanyards for sale at check in if needed.
- Wetsuits are provided in cooler months free of charge
PLEASE NOTE: BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Why Kayak with Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay?
- Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay is owned and operated by real local surf lifesavers, ensuring your sea kayaking adventure is fun, safe and memorable. We don’t just say we are Lifesavers, we patrol the local beaches.
- We are so lucky to have the most experienced kayak tour staff in Byron Bay. Experience counts for so much taking care of you out there on the Bay.
- We have the best customer to tour guide ratio for Byron Bay Sea Kayak Tours.
- Our Go Sea Guarantee ensures that if you don’t see a Dolphin, Turtle or Whale you can come again for free! Yes thats right, if you don’t see any wildlife on your tour we will let you come back again for a free tour.
- We are the only Sea Kayak Tour in Byron Bay with a 100% safety record. Unlike other companies, we have NEVER needed rescuing as we respect Mother Nature and the elements.
- Your safety is our Number 1 priority. In over ten years of operating we have taken over 90,000 people kayaking here in Byron Bay without a single incident.
- Go Sea Kayak employs local Aboriginal guides adding another unique dimension to our tours. Our guides will tell you the local stories of special places, animals and people relevant to Byron Bay.
- Our local staff are professional, and enthusiastic – we love what we do and make sure you have a great time Click here to read of the experiences from some of our customers.
- $1 from every Go Sea Kayak customer is donated to Australian Seabird Rescue.