Looking for a super fun and social Whitsundays sailing tour, but a bit shorter on time?
Well this 2 day, 1 night tour on British Defender ticks all the boxes for an epic time on the Whitsunday Islands!
With a maximum of 28 travellers, this medium group size trip is great for those looking to enjoy this stunning part of Australia and meet plenty of new travel buddies in the process.
Under the beautiful sails of this maxi sailing yacht you’ll tick all the must see spots off – including Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach and of course plenty of snorkelling spots too.
And of course the knowledgable crew and guides of British Defender will teach you more about this beautiful island chain and make sure you have an incredible sailing adventure.
Always a customer favourite!
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet
- Snorkelling fringing reef
- Sailing adventure
- 18-30s social
- Services of skipper and crew
- All meals and snacks
- Tap water, tea and coffee
- Bed linen
- Snorkelling equipment and basic tuition
- Stinger suit
- All marina levies
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
What to Bring:
- British Defender has a BYO policy for all soft and alcoholic beverages (No Glass or Red wine). No drinks are for sale on board, so don’t forget to bring what you’d like to drink.
- Please pack in a soft-sided, zipless bag.
- Beach and bath towel
- Runners or sandals for island walks
- Dietary requirements Vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, gluten-free, dairy/lactose-free – will incur a $15.00 surcharge payable on check-in. Please note, that we are unable to accommodate Halal and Kosher requirements.
- Min passengers 18 Max passengers 26
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review