Looking for an awesome Blue Mountains day trip from Sydney?
Well this fun packed day with the crew of Colourful Day Trips takes in all the natural wonder of this part of New South Wales – including a stop at a wildlife park.
Headin gout from the hustle and bustle of Sydney, your knowledgable guide will point out all the sights en route as you head into the stunning Blue Mountains, so make sure you have your camera at the ready!
You’ll also spend some time at a wildlife park where you can meet some true Aussie locals, including kangaroos, wallabies and even get a selfie with a koala!
Then it’s onwards to the Blue Mountains themselves, with the famous Three Sisters Lookout, and you’ll also enjoy even more of this famous National Park on a guided bushwalk.
The perfect city escape and one of our most popular Sydney day trips!
|Trip Style:||Low Cost, Mid Range|
|Suited To:||Young adults, Active travellers|
|Transport:||Coach / Bus|
- Experienced eco accredited tour guide
- Informative commentary
- Entry to wildlife park / zoo
- Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to the Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountains National Park guided bushwalks (moderate level of fitness required)
- Three Sisters Lookout
- National Park entry fees
- Lunch (we are happy to cater for people with dietary requirements, please inform us upon booking)
- Your guide for the day will pick you up in the morning and we’ll leave the city nice and early. First stop is a fun and interactive Australian wildlife park, where you can cuddle a kangaroo, feed a wallaby, check out some huge crocodiles and take a selfie with a koala!
- The Blue Mountains National Park covers over one million hectares and is an inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and headlands. When we get to the Blue Mountains, we take you on our first bushwalk and tell you stories about the ancient indigenous inhabitants, bush tucker and native flora & fauna. We’ll come across colourful birds, unique animal life and dramatic canyons and cliffs.
- You’ll see the Three Sisters, the famous rock formation which is one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valley are stunning, even on a cloudy day! During your Blue Mountains trip, we will also take you on an amazing cliff face walk down through the rainforest. You can then walk back up or hold on tight as you ride the world’s steepest railway up (own expense).
- If you are looking to have a unique and fun day out with like-minded people, love bush walking and would like to explore the stunning Blue Mountains National Park, book your tour with us today! We go out 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year!
Note: Moderate level of fitness required for the bushwalks
02 9318 0853 [email protected]