Looking to explore the amazing Blue Mountains just outside of Sydney?
Well jump on board this epic backpacker Blue Mountains Day Tour with the crew of Coast Warriors!
Departing in the morning from Sydney the itinerary itself is flexible depending on the weather and all the awesome things you’ll check out en route – but expect all the top stops such as 3 sisters, Echo Point and Wenworth Falls to be in there!
You’ll spot wild kangaroos in the bushland, learn to throw a boomerang, go for a dip in the waterfalls (summer only!) and enjoy an epic Aussie BBQ lunch too.
It’s a day packed full of adventure, good vibes and amazing company!
|Departs||Monday, Wednesday, Saturday|
Coast warriors tours offer:
- Run by young locals Aussies, we have been long term backpackers too (Europe, USA, Canada). Our tours are chilled!
- Owner – Operated meaning you have much more freedom and flexibility with your tour. NON COMMERCIAL
- Well priced tour with now over 350 5 star reviews
- 18 to 35 ish age cap means it’s a very youthful tour. Only tour to have this age cap!!!
- Actual Local Guide, 20+ years in the mountains though we wont bore you with boring info
- Free authentic Aussie BBQ (try kangaroo).
- Free drink and nibbles at the end of the day.
- Secret viewpoints that no other tour knows of….local knowledge
- Swimming in bush waterholes (warmer months)
- See kangaroos in the wild
- Throw a boomerang in the bush
- We have an esky (ICE BOX) on the bus
- No extra costs
- Commonly told that we are the best tour that people have experienced in Australia.
Breakfast : Some
Lunch : All
Dinner : Some
7:15am – Bus zone out the front of the Holiday Inn at 203 Victoria Street, Potts Point, Sydney, NSW 2011
7:30 am – At the bus zone at 814 George street, Haymarket, NSW, 2000. Near Roys Cafe and Wakeup Hostel
Aim to get there10 minutes early to avoid disappointment.
- Pickup also available from Glebe, Newtown, Leichhardt and Strathfield aeas (please ask customer to contact us, details on voucher)
- Returning to Central around 6pm/6:30pm for a free drink at a local bar.
Coast Warriors tours don’t have any additional or hidden costs, we do sell awesome Coast Warriors shirts for $10
Tours go ahead in all kinds of weather Departure times are when the bus leaves, please arrive there early to avoid missing out We pick you up from your chosen location above, please email or call us for any changes Dietary requirements: Unless specified we assume that you have zero abnormal dietary requirements and will offer MEAT, please email or call us for any changes Please bring drinking water, towel, swimmers, sunscreen, camera, smileOpen Days Ticket please contact us to check availability at least 7 days in advance. Please dont stress about printing/presenting us with this voucher, we have a copy also We have a quick stop for breaky/coffee/toilet round 930am Byo drinks for the esky is fine, we don’t care what drinksCoast Warriors Contact Info:
Email: email@example.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/coastwarriors Instagram: coastwarriors Website: www.coastwarriors.com.au Call (anytime) either Trent +61425 285 563 or Nico +61432 652 845Bus Departure Info: Trudy is a 20 seat white bus with Coast Warriors displayed on all sides of it. Trudy has 4 wheels, an exhaust pipe and has Australias two sexiest Aussie guides….you will def know when we arrive 😉
7:15 am out the front of The Holiday Inn hotel in Kings Cross. 7:35 am – At the bus zone at 1290 George street, Haymarket, NSW, 2000. Near the Wake up and Sidebar.(Strathfield Train station & Glebe pickup available on request via firstname.lastname@example.org) Bus return Info Approx 6:00 to 6:30pm (depending on traffic) near Sydney Central YHA where we all have a free drink and some laughs. After the tour if you guys had a great day please be sure to help us out with a TripAdvisor review and recommending us
Coast Warriors PTY LTD
Phone: 0432 652 845