Standing an impressive 328m tall and the 25th tallest building in the world the Auckland Skytower is an an epic bit of architecture, and overlooks the whole of the city.
But why just soak up the views from the highest building in New Zealand when you can jump off of it instead?!
Yup, join the crew of AJ Hackett (the pioneers behind the world famous Nevis Bungy jump) and take a leap of faith off the Auckland SkyTower with the SkyJump – a wired base jump 192 metres off the Sky Tower and reaching speeds of 85 km an hour.
The perfect way to start or finish your New Zealand adventure full of adrenaline!
- Jump off a perfectly good tower to fall 192 metres towards the ground
- Fun for almost all ages, we have no maximum age – in fact our oldest jumper to date is a 100 year old woman!
- With SkyJump, you fall in a super hero style flying position, there is no hanging around upside down or bouncing around. You fall fast and smooth, and land on your feet at the bottom
- Family and friends can watch for free at the base of the tower
- Child Age: Min 10 years
- Weight: Max 122 kgs
- Medical Considerations: People with heart problems should consult their physician. We apologise, but pregnant women are unable to SkyJump for the health and safety of you, and your unborn child.
- Clothing requirements: All you need is comfortable clothing and lace up shoes. We’ll kit you up in the extremely saucy SkyJump flying suit and full body harness. As much as you’ll look like a superhero you won’t have any superhuman strength/spidey toes to hold on loose-fitting footwear and we don’t want to see your jandals flying over Auckland city or hitting innocent pedestrians, so if you do happen to forget your lace up shoes we have some spare shoes you can borrow.
What to bring
It’s hard to miss really, just look for the tallest building in central Auckland (the one that looks like a needle) and head towards it!
Located in central Auckland the SkyTower is within easy walking distance of the Central Business District on the corner of Federal and Victoria Streets. Both SkyJump and SkyWalk include a FREE SkyTower pass giving you access to the remainder of the tower after your activity. Once you reach the Sky Tower, our reception is located downstairs, underground in the base of the Sky Tower, so take the escalators DOWN, turn right when you get to the bottom of the escalators, follow the signs for SkyJump/SkyWalk and check in at reception.
SkyJump operates at the following times – 10.30am, 10.45am, 11.00am, 11.15am, 11.30am, 11.45am, 12.00pm, 12.15pm,12.30pm, 2.00pm, 2.15pm, 2.30pm, 2.45pm, 3.00pm, 3.15pm, 3.30pm, 3.45pm, 4.00pm, 4.15pm, 4.30pm, 4.45pm, 5.00pm. Open daily except Christmas Day.
CHECK IN TIME & DEPARTURE POINT: SkyJump Meeting point: SkyJump & SkyWalk Mission control (located down the escalator inside the Sky Tower, on the corner of Federal and Victoria streets) Check in time: Please report at your scheduled booking time
We photograph and film every Bungy Jumper, so even if you are unsure if you want to purchase Photos or Video (P&V) before you jump, you are more than welcome to look at it after your Bungy and then decide if you want to purchase it.
Photos OR Video – $45.00 Photos AND Video – from $80.00
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Your booking is valid for a specific date and time only. Bookings are changeable FEE FREE up to 48 hours prior to booking time – subject to availability. Changes within the 48 hour period will be changed $50 change fee which is non-commissionable and payable direct to AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand.
Bookings are non-refundable, in the event a medical condition prevents the customer from partaking in the activity, a medical certificate must be provided to obtain a refund. In the event that a customer ‘no shows’, refunds are not permitted. Bookings are non-transferable to another person. The booking created is valid only for the named customer only. Bookings MUST be reconfirmed at least 48hrs in advance.
If you need assistance with your booking call us on 0800 286 4958 or +64 3 450 1300.
AJ Hackett Bungy NZ
Free Phone: 0800 286 495