New Zealand is an incredible destination to travel – from the geo thermal hot spots of Rotorua to the adrenaline capital of Queenstown, the mirror like lakes to the sprawling mountain ranges, there really is something for everyone!
And if you want to discover the best of what New Zealand has to offer and meet a whole heap of new travel buddies along the way this 16 day Auckland to Christchurch “Amplified New Zealand” tour is the ideal trip if you’re short on time.
Packaging in all your transport, accommodation, an amazing local guide and all the must see stops on both the North and South Island you’ll get involved in some of the best experiences that the land of the long white cloud has to offer!
The trip also includes heaps of amazing activities too – including a traditional Hangi (earth oven cooked meal), Maori cultural experiences, scenic walks, a Gondola ride to the lookout point over Queenstown and even learn to carve your own traditional bone pendant.
It’s 16 days of adventure, fun and awesome Kiwi times!
|Departs||See departure tabs for available dates|
Soak in natural hot springs and take in the oh so perfect scenery in the Coromandel.
Explore some of the most stunning and famous spots of the North Island.
Explore an underground cave system illuminated by thousands of glowworms in Waitomo.
Rotorua to Taupo
Savour Rotorua’s dazzling geothermal wonderland.
Explore Australasia’s biggest lake, created by the world’s largest volcanic eruption of the last 70,000 years.
Ready. Set. Go! Get your pulse racing en route to Wellington.
Experience the coolest little capital in the world.
Sail between islands and explore the stunning Kaikoura coast.
Kaikoura to Christchurch
Get acquainted with the marine life around Kaikoura before heading to Christchurch.
Explore downtown Christchurch before heading to the striking lakes and mountains of Tekapo.
Prepare to meet the jewel of the South Island, a place simply like no other: Queenstown.
Take in Queenstown’s beauty and all it has to offer.
Cross the mountains from Queenstown into wondrous Wanaka.
Head west to the glaciers.
Take in the stunning Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers.
A spectacular drive, followed by an unmissable train journey.
|27 Sep 12 Oct||Seats Available|
|7 Oct 22 Oct||4 Seats Available|
|19 Oct 3 Nov||Seats Available|
|19 Oct 3 Nov||Seats Available|
|20 Oct 4 Nov||4 Seats Available|
|27 Oct 11 Nov||SOLD OUT|
|10 Nov 25 Nov||Seats Available|
|11 Nov 26 Nov||SOLD OUT|
|20 Nov 5 Dec||SOLD OUT|
|29 Nov 14 Dec||2 Seats Available|
|2 Dec 17 Dec||Seats Available|
|3 Dec 18 Dec||SOLD OUT|
|16 Dec 31 Dec||Seats Available|
|21 Dec 5 Jan||SOLD OUT|
|22 Dec 6 Jan||Seats Available|
|1 Jan 16 Jan||1 Seat Available|
|15 Jan 30 Jan||3 Seats Available|
|16 Jan 31 Jan||Seats Available|
|23 Jan 7 Feb||SOLD OUT|
|3 Feb 18 Feb||SOLD OUT|
|6 Feb 21 Feb||Seats Available|
|7 Feb 22 Feb||Seats Available|
|25 Feb 12 Mar||SOLD OUT|
|28 Feb 15 Mar||Seats Available|
|1 Mar 16 Mar||SOLD OUT|
|8 Mar 23 Mar||2 Seats Available|
|18 Mar 2 Apr||1 Seat Available|
|22 Mar 6 Apr||Seats Available|
|23 Mar 7 Apr||SOLD OUT|
|30 Mar 14 Apr||SOLD OUT|
|10 Apr 25 Apr||1 Seat Available|
|13 Apr 28 Apr||Seats Available|
|14 Apr 29 Apr||Seats Available|
|20 Apr 5 May||Seats Available|
|6 May 21 May||Seats Available|
|23 May 7 Jun||Seats Available|
|27 May 11 Jun||Seats Available|
|19 Jun 4 Jul||Seats Available|
|25 Jun 10 Jul||Seats Available|
|10 Jul 25 Jul||Seats Available|
|28 Jul 12 Aug||Seats Available|
|2 Aug 17 Aug||Seats Available|
|23 Aug 7 Sep||Seats Available|
|30 Aug 14 Sep||Seats Available|
|15 Sep 30 Sep||Seats Available|
|2 Oct 17 Oct||Seats Available|
|6 Oct 21 Oct||Seats Available|
|7 Oct 22 Oct||Seats Available|
|16 Oct 31 Oct||Seats Available|
|25 Oct 9 Nov||2 Seats Available|
|28 Oct 12 Nov||Seats Available|
|29 Oct 13 Nov||Seats Available|
|18 Nov 3 Dec||Seats Available|
|19 Nov 4 Dec||Seats Available|
|20 Nov 5 Dec||Seats Available|
|27 Nov 12 Dec||2 Seats Available|
|13 Dec 28 Dec||Seats Available|
|14 Dec 29 Dec||Seats Available|
|21 Dec 5 Jan||Seats Available|
|30 Dec 14 Jan|
- Transport, breakfast and accommodation (max 6 share, upgrades available)
- Passionate kiwi guide
- Ride the Tranz Alpine Express Train – one of the world’s top rated train journeys
- Maori Cultural experience in the Coromandel and Rotorua
- Traditional Maori ‘Hangi’ (food cooked using heated rocks in an underground oven)
- Explore an extraordinary geyserland, with candy coloured water at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Stunning cliff top walk down to Cathedral Cove, which you might recognize from the Chronicles of Narnia
- Sail between the North and South Islands across the iconic Cook Strait
- Learn to carve your own ‘Tiki’ pendant from bone
- Gondola ride in Queenstown to witness awesome panoramic views of the “Adventure Capital of the World”
- Small groups – max 16
- Guided tour of every location. We show you places you would miss when travelling on a bus pass
- Plus many surprise stops on the way
Upgrade your accommodation to a private room, for $1099.
The cost is per room, so if there are two you, you can split the cost.
Optional Adds Ons Include;
- Swim with the world’s most playful dolphins, the Dusky Dolphins where pods can be as big as 500
- Explore subterranean rivers and see the famous “glow-worms” on an under-ground rafting trip in Waitomo
- Raft the world’s highest commercial waterfall drop, the 7m Tutea Falls in Rotorua
- Walk NZ’s most famous day hike around an active volcano, the 19.4km Tongariro Crossing
- Kayak on a glacial lake past ancient rainforests, 900 year-old Kahikatea tree’s and the Okarito Kiwi Sanctuary
- Ride the world’s most extreme flying fox – 160km’s for 1.1km, suspended 170m over a river!
- Gaze up at the stars at the largest dark sky reserve in the world
- Get your adrenalin kick with a skydive, bungy, canyon swing or jetboat in Queenstown
Starts: Haka Tour Auckland, 373 Karangahape Rd
Ends :Haka Lodge Christchurch, 518 Linwood Ave
re and Post accomodation is reccommend as the tour does start early, please book with your travel consultant
Activity add-on and accomodation upgrades are avaliable
Please inform us of any allergies or special requirements
Cancelation fees and charges will occur please visit http://hakatours.com/conditions for Haka Tours Terms & Conditions
Free Phone: from Australia 1800 542 662, +6495205593 Auckland New Zealand