The Great Ocean Road is a true Aussie bucket list tick and this epic 3 day, 2 night Great Ocean Road Tour from Adelaide to Melbourne is the perfect way to see all the highlights.
Starting off in Adelaide you’ll explore the Grampians, with stops at the beautiful MacKenzie Falls and views from The Balconies & Boroka lookout before exploring Tower Hill Conservation Reserve, rich in Aboriginal culture.
And of course throughout your trip you’ll hopefully get to meet plenty of Aussie wildlife too – including kangaroos, emus and koalas!
One of the highlights though has to be the famous Great Ocean Road itself – winding along the coastline and full of photo opportunities.
You’ll stop off at the 12 Apostles, Lord Ard Gorge and Great Otway National Park along the way, with plenty of stops to enjoy all the views and explore this stunning part of Australia.
Accompanied by experienced and knowledgeable guides, you’ll learn heaps about the history of the area along the way – a truly memorable Great Ocean Road tour that is the perfect way to link together Adelaide and Melbourne on your Aussie itinerary!
Want to travel Melbourne to Adelaide instead? Check out this trip in reverse here
- Overland touring experience from Adelaide to Melbourne
- Grampians National Park, hikes the Pinnacles bush trails
- Beautiful MacKenzie Falls and views from The Balconies & Boroka lookout
- Explore Tower Hill Conservation Reserve, rich in Aboriginal culture & pristine nature
- Australia wildlife sightings – kangaroos, koalas and emus
- Journey along the National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road
- Visit the iconic rock formations of the 12 Apostles
- Discover the hidden beach at Loch Ard Gorge & iconic London Bridge
- Take a stroll in the Great Otway National Park & ancient rainforest
- Photo opportunity at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- One-way Transfer from Adelaide to Melbourne
- 2 nights dorm share accommodation – with shared bathroom facilities (Halls Gap, Warrnambool)
- Includes: 2 x Breakfast, 1 x Dinner
- National Park entry fees
- Guided cultural bush walk included
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild!
- Experienced driver guide
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Select inner city pick up and drop off points
- Any meals not indicated
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING:
1.5 Litre Water Bottle, 15kg soft luggage and small day bag, Any medications you usually take, Please ensure you pack appropriately, all weather conditions, Warm jacket, thermals, woollen hat is advisable for the colder months, Sturdy comfortable walking/hiking shoes with tread, Hat, sunscreen & sunglasses, Swimmers, towel & toiletries, Camp torch/headlamp, Camera.