When it comes to travelling around Australia the Greyhound Australia Bus Passes are always a popular choice – great value, flexible and easy to manage via your own online login.
And the new Greyhound Working Holidayer Bus Pass makes things even easier!
So what makes the Working Holidayer super flexible?
Well, whilst most Greyhound Bus Passes are limited by the time frame of the pass, the Working Holidayer offers 30 days of travel within a 3 month time period – making it ideal for those on a working holiday visa who want to stop off en route and top up their travel funds.
Not only that but it comes bundles with $200 worth of travel vouchers for a range of Queensland travel experiences too!
So what are the key features of the Working Holidayer?
- 30 Days Travel in 3-months with a $200 discount code to use on Queensland tours and experiences
- An exclusive pass product available only to Working Holiday Visa Holders
- One way travel from Melbourne, Canberra, or Sydney to Brisbane.
- Unlimited travel on Greyhound Australia services in Queensland with a choice of 111 different destinations with our services covering over 6,000 kilometres within the state (that’s roughly the equivalent of three return trips between London and Berlin)
- The 30 Days of travel are non-consecutive i.e. they can be used at any point within the three months
- 24/7 access to book a seat on a coach in real time
- Perfect for those that like to plan, but also those that like to take each day as it comes
- No cost to change dates or destinations, with no limit on the amount of changes that can be made
So if you’re heading to Australia on the Working Holiday Visa and want the most flexible way to travel along the East Coast the Working Holidayer is a great choice, espeically when paired up with our East Coast Essential Tours Package!