Embark on an incredible ocean adventure with this Wings Whitsundays Sailing trip!
Spend 2 days and 2 nights cruising around the stunning Whitsunday Islands where you’ll stop off at must see spots such as Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, stopping off to snorkel amazing coral reefs.
Depending on your departure date you’ll be on board Wings 2 or Wings 3 – both of which will show you the best of the Whitsundays alongside heaps of new travel buddies!
Sunbathe on deck, kick back with a cold beer and soak up all the awesome sights that this stunning part of Australia has to offer – it will no doubt be one of the major highlights of your trip on the East Coast.
|Wings 2 Departs||Mon, Wed, Sat|
|Wings 3 Departs||Tues, Fri, Sun|
Depart Airlie Beach at 1pm
- You will be greeted by our Wings crew and invited on board where lunch will be served. Once you’ve been orientated around the vessel relax and take in the scenery as you sail to your first snorkel location. As you head to one of the northern islands of the Whitsunday Islands you will cross Whitsunday Passage and pass the Mole group of islands before arriving at Hook or Hayman Island.
- For those who would like to participate in learning to snorkel there will be numerouse occasions throughout the tour to jump in the water so our snorkel guide can show you how it is done. We have fins to assist you in strong currents if your not a great swimmer as well as life jackets and flotation noodles so no one can kick the coral and destroy our reef. Once your comfortable with the concept, follow your guide for some fish feeding where the reef comes alive!
- After the snorkeling has finished it’s back on board for a hot or cold beverage and some sunset snacks whilst you cruise to your overnight anchorage. After diner the crew will invite you to view an eco slide show, showing you some photos of what you may see and observe underwater and also pictures that have been taken whilst diving that day. Look out after dark for shooting stars or sit on the back deck and watch the fish swim in and out of our underwater blue lights.
- After breakfast you will be taken to the magnificent Whitehaven Beach where you will be able to explore the beautiful white silica sands of Whitehaven. You will be taken on a short bush walk to the lookout where you will be able to overlook the entire beach and the inlet and view it in its finest glory. This is a picturesque setting and great for photo opportunities.
- After Whitehaven beach its back onboard for a sail to two more different snorkel sites. Another great opportunity to explore the reefs of the Whitsunday Islands.
- After diner you will be invited to join the crew in viewing the days pictures. The evening slide show is great fun as our host would have taken some great photos of guests at the beach and our snorkel guide would have captured all the water activities with all the spectacular marine life living amoungst our beautiful coral formations. Great way to wind down to a fun packed day in the Whitsundays.
- After breakfast it’s the final splash at another new snorkel site. It’s your last chance to see the amazing under water world of the Whitsunday Islands before we make the journey back to Airlie Beach.
- Our crew is passionate about showing guests the underwater world, they will endeavor to take you to the best snorkel locations the Whitsunday Islands have to offer and ensure your comfort while learning how to be a profetional snorkeler.
Itinerary may vary depending on boat and weather conditions/tides
Maximum 25 passengers and 3 crew (Skipper, Snorkel Instructor and Host/Chef).
Hours on Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout
Sail amongst the Whitsunday Islands
Snorkel the reefs accompanied by your snorkel guide who is there to help and show you how it’s done.
Humpback whales visit the Whitsundays from July to September
-All freshly prepared meals and snacks (Chef prepared meals and Australian BBQ).
-Fresh Linen and Bath Towels.
-Snorkel, fins, floaties and wetsuit hire.
-Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority fees.
-Unlimited fresh water for hot showers, onboard fresh water maker (a unique selling feature for boats in the Whitsunday Islands).
-Shared Cabins – Singles and Queen Size Doubles.
-Large Saloon with seating area.
-Colour 62” Plasma TV and surround sound music system (for Movies and Music)
-Sheltered area with seating.
Departs: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 1pm from Abel Point Marina. Airlie Beach.
Returns: Wednesday, Friday and Monday at 11.30am to Abel Point Marina. Airlie Beach.
Maximum 26 passengers and 3 crew (Skipper, Dive instructor and Host/Chef).
Snorkel the beautiful Great Barrier Reef
An opportuity to complete a dive either on board or rendezvous (weather permitting)
Sail amongst the Whitsunday Islands
Whitehaven Beach/Hill Inlet
All freshly prepared meals and snacks (Chef prepared meals and Australian BBQ).
Fresh Linen and Bath Towels.
Snorkel and Wetsuit Hire.
Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority fees.
Unlimited fresh water for hot showers, onboard fresh water maker (a unique selling feature for boats in the Whitsunday Islands).
Shared Cabins – Singles and Queen Size Doubles (Doubles also available with privacy curtains).
Large Saloon with seating area.
Colour 62” Plasma TV and surround sound music system (for Movies and Music)
Sheltered area with seating.
Departs: Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays 1pm from Abel Point Marina. Airlie Beach.
Returns: Thursdays, Sundays and Tuesdays at 11.30am to Abel Point Marina. Airlie Beach.
Local Charges are included in this voucher. Open date tickets please give minimum 14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance by email email@example.com or Ph: 1300 653 100 or +61 7 4940 2000. Please check-in at Whitsundays Sailing Adventures Reservations Office – 402 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach (Opposite Fish D’Vine)
Share Double Price is Based Per Person Twin Share
Wings Whitsunday Adventures
Free Phone: 1300653100