Looking for the best way to travel around Vietnam? Well the Stray Asia Dong Pass is what you’ve been looking for!
This flexible and fun hop on hop off bus pass takes in all the best destinations that Vietnam has to offer. From the mountain town of Da Lat with its amazing scenery and canyoning to Hoi An – famous for tailor made suits and clothing – the crew of Stray Asia will show you the best of what Vietnam has to offer.
Travelling from Ho Chi Min City to Hanoi, the Stray Asia Dong Pass has a minimum travel time of 14 days and up to 12 months to complete your route it’s perfect for those on a variety of time frames.
Along the way your Western and local tour guide will give you all the insider knowledge of your next destination, help sort your accommodation and of course hook you up with some amazing activity discounts too
The Stray Asia Dong Pass is the perfect way to discover Vietnam at your own pace and meet heaps of new travel buddies along the way too.
|Start||Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam|
Start: Ho Chi Minh City
Start Days: Saturday and Wednesday
Time: 6pm Welcome Night at Khoi Hostel
ARRIVAL IN HO CHI MINH CITY
|Khoi Hostel (Welcome Night)||18:00||18:00|
HO CHI MINH CITY
|Ho Chi Minh City (Free Day)||Free||Free|
HO CHI MINH CITY TO DA LAT
|Ho Chi Minh City – Khoi Hostel (Depart)||07:30||07:30|
|Dalat (Free Day)||Free||Free|
DA LAT TO BAI XEP
|Dalat – Thoi Dai Hotel (Depart)||08:00||08:00|
|Nha Trang (Depart)||12:00||12:00|
|Bai Xep (Arrive)||17:30||17:30|
|Bai Xep (Free Day)||Free||Free|
BAI XEP TO HOI AN
|Bai Xep – The Haven Guesthouse (Depart)||08:00||08:00|
|My Lai (Depart)||12:30||12:30|
|Hoi An (Arrive)||17:30||17:30|
|Hoi An (Free Day)||Free||Free|
HOI AN TO HUE
|Hoi An – Thanh Binh 2 Hotel (Depart)||08:30||08:30|
HUE TO PHONG NHA
|Hue – DMZ Hotel (Depart)||09:00||09:00|
|Phong Nha (Arrive)||16:00||16:00|
|Phong Nha (Free Day)||Free||Free|
PHONG NHA TO NINH BINH
|Phong Nha – Heritage by Night Hotel (Depart)||08:00||08:00|
|Ninh Binh (Arrive)||17:30||17:30|
NINH BINH TO HANOI
|Ninh Binh – Nam Hoa Hotel (Depart)||08:00||08:00|
|Hanoi (Tour Ends)||13:00||13:00|
- All transport – whether it be bus (comfortable and air conditioned private charter bus) boat, train, or even tuk-tuk!
- Tour Leader – An English-speaking, local Vietnamese Guide will introduce your to Vietnamese culture, food, provide commentary, support and to assist with booking accommodation and activities at every destination.
- Reserved Accommodation – Have a bed reserved for you at every Stray overnight stop. Book through your Tour Leader and pay-as-you-go directly to the accommodation.
- Ultimate travel flexibility – pass is valid for up to 12 months from first day of travel and you can hop-on and off as much as you like.
- Datanla Waterfall entrance fees in Da Lat
- My Lai Memorial entrance fees near Hoi An
- Vinh Moc Tunnels entrance fees near Dong Hoi
- Entrance to the Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave, Phong Nha
- Boat trip to the Trang An Grottoes
- Guided city walking tour of Hanoi
Not included: The cost of your accommodation and optional activities is not included in a hop-on, hop-off pass. You have the flexibility to choose what suits your budget and pay-as-you-go. These can be booked via your Tour Leader.
If you would prefer a tour with accommodation and more activities included, check out the Dong Flexi Tour. Get all the same great benefits + accommodation and top rated activities.