Learning to scuba dive is something that is high on a lot of travellers bucket lists and the warm tropical water of Indonesia make it the perfect spot to get into the big blue.
So why not join the team of Blue Marline Dive Komodo and complete your scuba dive course in the incredible and world famous Komodo National Park in Indonesia?
Just a short flight away from the popular destination of Bali this stunning national park is famed for it’s abundance of manta rays, sharks, huge shoals of fish and has a huge variety of dive sites to choose from – including drift dives, coral gardens and the chance to see some of most spectacular marine life in the world.
Whether you just want to give diving a go for the first time with a discover scuba dive, complete your open water dive course or combine a few courses and go all the way to Rescue Diver the Blue Marlin Komodo team will guide you along and help you become a confident and competent scuba diver.
And of course whilst you’re there you can explore more of the incredible island of Komodo National Park and meet the world famous Komodo Dragons!
If you’re keen to complete your Divemaster Course in Komodo National Park contact our team for more details.
|Course Options||Introductory Scuba Dive, Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue, Rescue In EFR|
- Discover Scuba Diving; The perfect place to start for those who want a taster without committing to a full course. You’ll be guided through a few basic skills before being chauffeured around underwater by a fully qualified instructor for 2 Dives. Max depth 12m.
- Open Water; Your first step into the world of professional Diving, this course will teach you all the skills needed to get you started. Following a series of pool training sessions and ocean dives, you’ll walk away with a full PADI qualification. Max depth 18m
- Advanced Open Water; A great bolt on to the OW experience this is a great way to practice your skills (especially buoyancy) and clock up some more dives too. We highly recommend doing the deep water specialty so you can then dive to 30m. Max depth 30m
- Rescue Diver; So you’ve discovered a real passion for Diving and want to take the next step to turning it into a career? The Rescue Diver qualification is the first challenge on that route. Learn to recover missing divers, safely get them to shore and administer life support. It’s a tough module but heaps of fun and it will really solidify your existing Dive skills. Max Depth 30m
- Introduction to diving right through to professional qualification
- Professional, PADI qualified instructors
- Dive warm, tropical waters with a range of dive sites
- Professional team of experienced dive instructors to guide you through
- All classroom materials
- Fully accredited 5* PADI dive centre
- Great range of dive sites
- World recognised qualifications
- Full PADI and training curriculum and certification
- All dive equipment and manuals
- Dives as follows;
- Discover Scuba Dive – 1 Dive
- Open Water – Pool work + 4 Dives
- Advanced Open Water – 5 Dives
- Rescue Diver (Inc EFR Course) – Approx 5 Dives
**PLEASE NOTE; ALL divers in Komodo National Park need to pay a national park fee of 175,000IDR per day, which is taken local upon enrolment into your course**