Thinking about heading out from Cairns on a Great Barrier Reef snorkel tour?
Well, jump on board Evolution with the Crew of Down Under Cruise & Dive for one of the best value day trips out to the reef!
After being collected from your Cairns accomodation you’ll head to the marina and jump on board Evolution – your base for the day.
This state of the art, 120 foot long vessel is designed for speed and comfort, so you’ll quickly cruise to the outer reefs where some incredible snorkelling awaits.
Marvel at the colourful coral gardens, swim past schools of beautiful fish and keep your eye out for the resident turtles that call this area home too.
With up to 5 hours on the reef, across two stunning dive sites, you’ll have plenty of time to explore, before grabbing some tasty lunch and heading back to Cairns in the afternoon.
Want to include and Intro Dive or Certified Dive with your day trip?
Chat to our travel team and we can make it happen!
- Check-in from 7.15am – 7.45am at Reef Fleet Terminal
- Departs 8.00am – Returns 4.30pm Daily
- Premium Full-Day Reef Cruise-Evolution, the newest and most luxurious vessel in Cairns providing an abundance of seating inside and out
- Visit 2 spectacular Outer Reef Locations
- 5 hours Reef Time
- Unlimited snorkelling with all equipment
- Free Lycra sun-suit hire
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, fish, prawns, and tropical salads (vegetarians and GF are catered for). Please notify reservations of other special dietary requirements.
- Complimentary glass of wine and light snack on the return journey
- Large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort
- Full-length sundecks for sunbathing
- Fully equipped vessel with state of the art snorkel and dive equipment
- 7:15AM – 7:45AM: Check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal – 1 Spence St, Cairns
- 8.00AM: Evolution departs Cairns to its first location
- 11:30AM: Enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch onboard
- 1:00PM: Evolution arrives at its second location
- 3:00PM: Evolution departs for Cairns
- 4:30PM: Evolution arrives back in Cairns
- Scenic Helicopter Flights to and from our exclusive Heli-Pontoon on the Outer Reef
- Up to three certified or introductory dives available per day
- Additional $20pp fuel levy and administration costs must be paid prior to travel direct to the tour operator.